RP Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oni's RPC

Go down

Oni's RPC Empty Oni's RPC

Post by OniNatsuyo Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:59 pm

About the charaters that Oni will be ueing in the Rps
OniNatsuyo
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Oni's RPC Empty Re: Oni's RPC

Post by OniNatsuyo Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:58 am

Oni's RPC Me_aka15
Name:Oni Natsuyo
Race:demon
Height:162 cm
Weight:unkown
Blood type:A
likes:blood, fire, darkness, art, MONEY, color black, and more(just need to think of them)
dislikes:annoying people, reglion, pain(and more just let me think)
Appearence: long wavy orange hair, red eyes, black triagles under eyes, demon wings, dog ears and tail, wears mosty black
Personality: Usally very distant, Has a hoirable tamper
Weapons: sword, whip, thousand daggers, sythe
Abilities: can control other demons, can make people die just by looking at them, is immortal(Not a Jashinest, some demons are immortal..I thinkz)
Pets:Cookie(a red and black demon fox that can turn into any wepon and can control fire)
Biography: 485 years ago: Oni was what we would call a normal girl. She was human. But one day Oni began to feel a power that she never felt before. Being mad at her family for trying to make her marry by next week or she will be trown into the forest and by shultered by animals the lerk there. Oni from her anger killed her parents. The villages being sarced by this send Oni yo the most unforgiveing place known to man hell. Oni bottled her anger for her past village. Oni soon learned about herself in hell, like she was always a demon traped in a human.
485 later: Oni retered from hell to earth(I have no idea if hell's on earth) finding that her past human village was no longer there. At this point she could no longer hold her anger. The next village she past by she murdered every living soul there. No one could fight back. Leaveing the village she spotted a little fox which she kept as a pet. No one knows why the demon fox was there but it was. After a few days of walking Oni and Cookie were stoped by 2 men in black coats.
"Are you Oni?," the first man asked.
"What is in it for you to know if a I or not?," Oni staped back
"Well if you are our leader will like you to join the Akatsuki. So are you or not?," the 2ed man asked geting closer.
"Fine. I'm OniNatsuyo. and I have no option of joining Akatsuki," Oni saided giving off a small smirk.
"So will you or not? We are of need of your types of abilitys from hell," the 1st man said his coat blowing in the wind.
"Fine I'll join....I have nothing better to do in my life," Oni siged.
"That's more like it Oni-chan,"the 2ed man said turning away.
Did that man just call me Oni-chan? Oni tought to her self blushing of the comment. No one has ever called her Oni-chan. Oni soon got knocked out. When she woke up she couldn't remeber which members the man where the voice whent as soon as she woke up. Knowing this it looks like Oni has one more thing to do in her unending life. Finding HIM....
PICTURES
Human vison picture coming soon
weapon pictures coming soon
demon vison coming soon
cookie pic coming soon
full body pic coming soon
OniNatsuyo
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: