Neko Story

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Re: Neko Story

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:37 am

Adam smiled, thankful that his teacher had bought the story. "Well that's good" he said with a nod. None of the teachers would really interrogate him to see why he was absent, seeing as he never was. He sighed when Elliot said to take care and he nodded. "'Kay, see you later" he said before continuing to his next class, which was science. He entered the half'full classroom and sat down in his seat, doodling on his notebook idly while he waited for class to start, hating the repetetive scedual of boringness.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:40 am

Elliot went to his next class, trying to stay away from all the people trying to question him about why he had been absent, and why he was all bruised and cut up. He just told them that he fell really bad when he was sick, to explain the injuries. Most of them had overheard that he had been sick when he was using the excuse on his teacher. They believed him, but that didn't stop any of them from asking him about it.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MangaLover21195

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Adam explained to his science teacher why he was absent the previous day, and other than that, people left him alone as always. He finished his work like he normally did and put his head down his desk, wishing that the day would just be over already, even though it was only second period. He pulled out some spare paper, drawing absent-mindedly, not really noticing what he was drawing, just letting his hands take control. He looked down at the paper to see Elliot's head, and he grinned slightly, not surprised that he had drawn the older neko, as he had been thinking of him, so he continued to draw, paying more attention this time, adding details and such, taking an image from his mind to help guide him.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:50 pm

( I don't actually have a planned out schedual for Elliot, so don't mind it if it looks off from posts besides this.)

Elliot sighed and set his head down on the desk. This class was so boring, he wasn't going to listen to the teacher drone on and on, while barely anyone was listening anyways. And not that he was going to start working in this class. He barely did anything here, only enough to keep him from failing and losing the credit. He wondered how Adam was fairing.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 pm

((lol ok. . . i dont have a planned schedual either so, same goes for me ^.^ oh, and i dunno about highschools where u r, but im just going according to what we have here. . . 2 periods then lunch, 2 periods then home. . . just so u know))

Adam finished his picture just as the bell rang, and he tucked the loose paper away in his notebook, not wanting to get it crumpled or anything. It was finally lunchtime, which he was grateful for, not having eaten breakfast. He walked to his locker and put his books in nicely, closing it and thinking for a moment. He normally ate somewhere outside, finding somewhere quiet after buying food, or bringing a lunch with him. He walked through the crowds of chattering kids, wincing as he was hit a few times, but keeping an eye out for the silver hair and darker ears of Elliot.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:21 pm

(Wow, you guys have it kind of easy there. We had four hours, lunch, then the last two, then home. We'll go with yours because it sounds easier.)

Elliot jolted up as the bell rang, waking him up and causing him to be alert. It sounded too much like a security bell going off, but that must have been because he had been dreaming about escaping somewhere that he had been sent to steal from. He walked out of the classroom, heading over to the lunch room and looking for Adam as soon as he had grabbed some food at random. It didn't matter to him what he ate, so he didn't care what he had grabbed. Being slightly taller than the other neko, he could spot him looking for him, scanning the crowd. He walked over to him, smiled, and pointed out a fairly empty table.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Adam made his way to the lunch room to buy his lunch, just getting a salad and chocolate milk. He was looking around for Elliot again when the older neko walked over to him smiling. He smiled back, nodding and walking to the mostly empty table, sitting down near the end, where there wasn't anyone sitting.

((was that in the middle school, or is the highschool like that too? cuz our elementary school was 4 periods then recess, 2 then lunch, 4 then recess, 2 hen home @_@))
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:18 pm

(That was in middle school, actually. I'm not sure how the high school lunches work)

Elliot saw that he had actually grabbed some sort of cold pasta, and he had known before that he had grabbed milk. The pasta smlled spicy, and was refridgerator cold, and he could remember having this once before, not really liking it. ALl those beads of spices in there, cold sauce and everything. It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but then, he could never say he'd prefer it over something else. He shrugged and ate it, watching as Adam had his salad and some milk. "So, you all right in class? I just caugh a half hour's rest."
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:17 am

Adam started on his salad, crunching on it happily, just glad to be out of class and with Elliot again. "I've been good" he said with a laugh. "We had art and then science, so it wasn't too bad. . . could have been worse". He opened his chocolate milk and took a sip, eating more of the salad. He speared a peice of tomato on his fork, looking at it for a moment before popping it into his mouth. He looked at the pasta that Elliot had. It didn't look too great, but it didn't look all that bad either. He had never had it before, but he hadn't had most of what the school served either. "So how was your rest" he asked with a grin.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 pm

"Pretty good. I slept right through the teacher's lecture," he said with a smile. He was feeling better than how he had this morning, though his ribs still actually ached from when he had been hugged by Tobi. The pain had receeded mostly, but the throbbing reminded him of the clinging, annoying brat. "When we're done with school today, I'll have to meet you at your house later, 'cause I have to check in with my dad for a job," Elliot told him, which was the way he normally did his jobs. Now that he had Adam, he wouldn't be doing it as often, but he still did have to check for a job or not. Lest he wanted to anger his father and uncle. Then he'd come home to Adam with more bruises. He didn't need Adam finding out he stole yet.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:51 am

Adam smiled when he said that he had slept through a lecture. "Nice. . . I wouldn't be able to sleep in class" he said with a grin. He ate more of his salad, nodding at Elliot's next words. "M'kay. I have work until 6 anyways, I dunno if you'll be done before that. . . but if you are then you can go right in if you want. Extra key's in the eavestrough" he took a drink of his chocolate milk. He always had an extra key, in case he forgot his, not living with anybody else, so he didn't want to be locked out of his own house and having to break a window or something.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:48 pm

"Okay, cool," Elliot said, smiling, eating his cold pasta, taking a drink from the cold, refreshing milk. He wondered what kind of job was planned for him tonight, and how fast he could pull it off with his broken ribs. Slowler than usual, that's a sure-fire thing. He hated being all slow like this. It was annoying, and it meant when the time came for it and he had to bail, he couldn't get out the usual way, which consisted of being really flexible. With broken ribs, he'd just have to use the long way and run.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Adam was almost done his salad by now, munching on it happily. He looked around the room, noticing that alot of people were looking at them and talking, so he looked down at the plastic container that held his lunch. He felt a tap on his shoulder and he looked up, confused, to see the girl who he had drawn in art class. He now knew that the kid in his class had told her, even though he had said that he didn't really like her. What was her name again? He couldn't remember what his classmate had said.
"Hi, um, you're Adam right?" she asked, smiling at him.
"Uh. . . yeah. . . " he said, wondering what she was going to say. Was she going to yell at him for 'liking her' or something?
"So, Brandon told me you like me. . . you wanna go out sometime?". Adam blinked a few times, not sure what to say. "I. . . but. . . I. . . huh?" he spluttered, completely confused, and a bit embarassed, and he looked to Elliot, having no idea what to say.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Elliot choked on his milk that he was drinking, making it come out of his nose. Now the back of his eyes felt cold! Gross! "H-huh?" he spluttered when the girl had asked Adam to go our with her. Did Adam like her before he met him? Like, a secret crush kind of thing? "Wa-wait," he coughed, "who're you again? When did someone tell you he liked anyone?"
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Adam looked back to the girl, who answere Elliot. "I'm Nicole, and Brandon told me just now that he likes me, because Adam drew me in art class when they were supposed to draw who they like. And how is this your business?" she asked a bit rudely at the end.
"Um, I'm sorry, but I'm uh, with someone already, and I decided to protect her identity, by drawing someone I had seen in the halls, which was you. I'm really sorry" the blonde neko said, flushing a bit in embarassment.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Elliot would have snapped back at the girl, Nicole, who was claiming that Adam liked her. He would have, but he was sure Adam wanted to keep his orientation secret. He stayed quiet, glaring at her, fumming silently for this part. "Yeah, he's got a girlfriend already, I don't know why that kid jumped to conclusions and told you about it." He couldn't resist saying something to make her mad. She was so cocky about this, he needed to break her down.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Adam glanced at Elliot before at the girl- Nicole, as she glared at the silver-haired neko. "I'm not sure when you entered this conversation, since it's a bit private and none of you business" she said extremely rudely. "He didn't jump to conclusions either. . . it was a bit obvious, seeing his art, and plus, even if he didn't it was worth a try" she looked to Adam again, not glaring anymore. "Are you sure you don't want to ditch your girlfriend and go out with me instead? I've had my eyes on you for awhile". The blonde neko blushed a bit more and shook his head firmly.
"I'm sorry, I can't. I'm in love with her. And I wouldn't anyways, seeing as how rude you're being to my best friend" he said, turning away from Nicole, signaling the end of the conversation. As soon as she had left, extremely angry, he dropped his head onto the table and sighed.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:37 pm

"Er.... I'm going to go ahead and guess you were just trying to cover your sexual prefrence in your art class, right?" Elliot spoke up when Adam's head dropped to the table and he heard him sigh. "As far as I know, you certainly are not in love with your girlfriend." It would be the other way around. He was in love with his girlfriend, or rather, his uke. In their relationship, Adam was the girlfriend, Elliot was the boyfriend, but only if someone wanted to reference it that way.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Adam sighed again and nodded against the table, not lifting his head. "Yeah. . . and that's apparently the result" he said, dragging his head up to look at Elliot. He grinned and laughed a bit. "You're right, that'd be my boyfriend I'm in love with" he said with a smile, his face still a bit red. He had to say he loved Elliot, even after only knowing him for a few days. It was just the way he acted, and looked, and treated him, and just everything. He picked up his fork again, continuing on his salad, though he was still extremely embarassed. Really, she just had to ask him, and especially when he was with Elliot, which made it even worse.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:15 pm

"Hmm, and then I'm in love with my girlfriend," Elliot said grinning at Adam's flushed face. He was no doubt, humiliated when the girl had asked him out in front of Elliot, so it was understandable why he was so red in the face. "So, you love your boyfriend, hm? How is he? How long have you known him?" he joked, playing with Adam.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Adam smiled, still trying to get his blush to go away, but what Elliot said wasn't really helping with that. At the question he was asked he smiled a bit wider. "He's good. A bit beaten up at the moment, but I think he's good. I've known him for. . . hmm. . . three days now?" he looked up at the ceiling as he pretended to think about the time. He looked back down to Elliot. "And how long have you known your girlfriend?" he asked, tail twitching in amusement. His face was still a bit pink, but it was better than it had been.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:12 am

"Ooh, you know, a good time span of like....three days," Elliot replied, laughing. "My girlfriend's a little bit beaten up, too, but I'm sure that he'll be all right." Elliot hadn't known whether or not to put she or he for that part, but he didn't know if Adam cared being called she. Not like he was overthinking to ruin the mood....but, whatever.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:10 pm

Adam laughed and nodded. "I'm sure he'll be fine" he said with a smile. Elliot was the only person he had ever actually relaxed and had a nice conversation with, or had any fun. "So three days. . . that's a pretty long time. You two must be really close" he and Elliot had spent most of their time together in the past three days. The silver haired neko was pretty much living with Adam now. . . but he was sure that sometime Elliot's parents would make him come home or something.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:06 pm

"Oh yes, you bet we're close," Elliot snickered, "we never fight or anything. We're so close, it's like we were made for each other, y'know?" Elliot thought about what he had said, and he sort of felt some truth to it. They really kind of were made for each other, because both were nekos, and had been able to connect really quickly, so what else could it mean for them to be made for each other? There was some kind of bond there, Elliot knew it, but there must be. Otherwise he wouldn't be feeling so strongly about Adam in the three days he had known him.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Adam grinned, and nodded. "It's nice to be like that. . . that's how my boyfriend and I are" he said, sticking the rest of his salad in his mouth and chewing it quickly. A glance at the clock on the wall let him know that there wasn't much time until class started again, as well as the people getting up and leaving. He didn't want to leave Elliot again and go to class, but he knew he had to. School went from bad to worse, having something that he wanted to be doing so much more than spending it in class, even if it was just being with Elliot.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next