Neko Story

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Re: Neko Story

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Adam woke up in the morning a bit early, and he yawned, pulling away from elliot and sitting up. His shirt had ridden up while he slept, and his pants shifted down a bit, so he got up from the bed grudgingly and fixed it, yawning again. His hair was sticking up in weird places, straight up on the side he had slept on, but he was too lazy to fix it at the moment. It was about half an hour before his alarm would go off, so he walked into the kitchen and put coffee on, sitting on the counter to wait for it, ears and eyes drooping as he struggled not to fall back asleep.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Elliot jumped as he heard the buzzing of Adam's alarm go off, he looked around blearly, still too tired to want to get up. But when he realized Adam wasn't in the bed with him, he got up, fixing his pants that had somehow slinked down most of his waist when he was alseep. He walked out of the bedroom, looking for Adam. Adam must be some sort of early riser, and even though Elliot was used to going to bed so late, then getting up after an hour or two hour's sleep and going to school, right now he didn't even care. But he was looking for Adam, so he might as well get up.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/MangaLover21195

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Adam had completely fallen asleep on the counter, slouching in his sleep. He woke up hearing the distant buzzing of his alarm from the next room. He blinked a few times and ran a hand through his hair, sitll sticking up weirdly. He hopped off of the counter and grabbed two mugs from a cabinet and putting them on the counter. He turned around to see Elliot walking out of his bedroom and he smiled sleepily. "G'morning" he said with another yawn. "Want coffee?" he asked, motioning behind him to the mugs. He wasn't sure if Elliot even liked coffee, but it was obviously fine if he didn't.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:11 pm

"Hmm? Coffee? Sure, why not," he said, yawning widely. He could go for anything that could give him some energy. He needed it right now, and he'd need it throughout the day, otherwise he'd never make it through all of his classes. He'd be passed out in one of them for sure, and more than likely it'd be math. He didn't need people pestering him in math class, especially all of those girls. And then of course, all the unwanted attention today. He was too sore to put up with it, to go along with whatever nonsense they'd be babbling about. He could possibly skip class, then go back for the work later. And his broken ribs could give him a pass to skip gym today, so no pervy, creep of a gym teacher today.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:52 am

Adam nodded and grabbed the coffee pot off of the counter, pouring it into both mugs before putting it down. He opened the small fridge and pulled out the milk, adding some to his own cup, along with a sugar cube out of a bowl on the counter. "I dunno what you take in yours, but I've got milkd, cream, and sugar" he said, motioning towards the fridge and bowl. He picked up his coffee and took a sip, leaning against the counter, dreading the day ahead of him. Having Elliot there at school with him would make it alot better, even if they wouldn't really see each other much, being in completely different grades.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:39 am

"Yum, I think milk and cream sounds good in it," Elliot said, licking his lips and his tail wagging. He always took his coffee with cream, at the very least, but he'd add milk from it from time to time as well, because then it would taste so sweet and thick. "How much time do we have before school starts?" he asked Adam, too tired to think about how much time was left, and how much tim ethey had to drink their coffee.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Adam nodded when Elliot said milk and cream, and he added them to his coffee. "Here ya go" he said with a smile, holding the cup out. He took another drink from his, slowly waking up with the caffine and sugar. "Uhh, we've got about 45 minutes until the first bell" he said with a sigh. He really, really didn't want to go, but of course, he had to finish his education. He set his drink down on the counter and hoisted himself up onto it again, picking up his coffee again. He pulled open a drawer beside him and grabbed a spoon, examining his reflection in the shiny surface. His hair was sticking up pretty much everywhere, giving it the appearance of Cloud Strife's hair, witch made him laugh a bit.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:44 pm

"OKay, that sounds good enough then." Elliot could finish his coffee in about fifteen, twenty minutes maybe, to finish his cup. It wasn't too hot, so he could drink it faster than just little sips. "So we really need to go today?" Elliot asked, not wanting to bother with school at the moment. He felt like today was one of those days that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't fpcus. He got them once in a while, and they were annoying. It was like just sitting in front of the paper, not doing anything except looking at the questions, not wanting to answer. Elliot sighed. "School's so boring."
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Adam wouldn't really take much time on his coffee either, but he needed to get dressed and fix his hair, but neither of those would take very long. He sighed and nodded at the question, as much as he wanted to shake his head. "We really should, as much as I don't want to. I've never missed a day of school other than yesterday. . . ever. If we do anyways they'll call our parents, and we'll get in trouble" he sighed again. He hadn't given the school his phone number when he had registered, but they could find his parents in a phone book easily, seeing as there was only one family with his last name, he was pretty sure. "School's boring but sadly necissary" he made a face. Really, why did he need school to be an artist. If anything, he should go to an art school, and that would be all he needed.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:20 pm

"Really, you haven't?" Elliot asked. "I've missed school before just because I got bored." He had ditcheed school on several occasions, once because he had gotten mauled by those dogs. Once because he had just gotten bored and didn't want to deal with his fangirls and some fanboys. And the rest of the times were because he wanted to get out of the school so he left in the middle of the day or something, or before it started. He didn't care so much for his school work, or his attendance. It didn't matter so much.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:22 am

Adam gave a small smile when Elliot said that he'd missed school because he was bored. Even if the school called his parents he would just get in trouble, but if he didn't go to school, they would probably call his family, and it was like throwing his life away. "I wish I could miss school. . . I have to go when I'm sick, or else they'll call my parents and they'll come and take me-" he stopped abruplty, realizing how much he had said. He looked at the floor and drank more of his coffee, trying to pretend he hadn't said anything. More than anything he wanted to get his past off his chest and tell someone, but he didn't want to get into any trouble or anything, and he didn't want to have to concern Elliot.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Elliot glanced over at Adam when he suddenly stopped talking about having to go to school. He had ended at his parents would come and take him. Elliot saw him trying to cover up this quick halt of speach by focusing his attention on his coffee. He looked as though he were panicking about telling him what it was, or if Elliot would ask him to continue. So Elliot didn't. If Adam looked uncomfortable abouit it, then he wouldn't say anything unless Adam wanted to tell him when he was ready. "Yeah? Well, my dad wouldn't care because he's a lazy drunk, so he'd just say he'd take care of it, then never do anything. I still don't like him much, even if he doesn't do much when I get in trouble."
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Adam was glad when Elliot didn't say anything about it, but moved on the continue the conversation. "Heh, lucky, even though you don't like him" he said with a smile. It would be nice if he was able to just not go to school, and nothing would happen to him. "I could always call the school and tell them that I'm sick. . . then they wouldn't have to call anyways" he said thoughtfully. He hadn't actually thought about it until then, too busy freaking out about the fact that the school would call his parents. He drained his coffee cup and put it down on the counter, sliding off. "Ugh. . . I gotta fix my hair" he made a face. He walked to the bathroom and grabbed a brush, running it through the part of his hair that was sticking up weird, which did nothng. He rolled his eyes and stuck with brush under the water from the tap, knowing that the water would make it co-operate. Once he was finished that he walked back out, his hair fixed to the way it normally was.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:30 pm

"Mm'kay," Elliot said as he downed the last puddle of his coffee. He stood to gather his stuff together, then fixed up his hair. It was sticking up in a few places, when normally it was just down. HIs hair was a funny color, sort of. He liked it like that, even though most people thought it wasn't his natural color. He just ran his fingers through it, finding it suffiecent enough. His clothes were a bit wrinkled from sleeping in them, so he pulled his shirt off and shook it out, trying to straighten it up just a little bit at least. It kind of worked, and he didn't care enough to keep trying any more, so he just put it back on and finished whatever else he was gonna do. "Ready, Adam?" he asked, as he saw the younger neko walk out of the bathroom with his hair the usual way it was.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Adam glanced down at what he was wearing when Elliot asked if he was ready and he laughed. "Uhh, not quite, I just gotta change" he hadn't realized that he was still in his pajamas, but he was, so he ran into his room and closed the door, stripping and oulling on clean clothes, a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and a red hoodie. The hoodie was only to cover the bruises on his arms and the cast, hoping to avoid attention. He dashed back out of his room and grabbed his bag. "Now I am" he said with a smile, He had only been about a minute, so he hadn't kept Elliot waiting very long. "Let's go".
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:38 pm

"Okay," Elliot said, heading out the door, supporting the weight of his backpack as best as he could without having it bump up against his broken ribs. It was kind of a pain to carry all this, due to all the wounds he was holding up with, he was still pretty sore and just the backpack bumping up against anything on him hurt. School was going to be such a drag. What with all that moving he'd be doing and junk. As long as no girl or someone tried to hug him really tight, or at all, then it might not hurt so bad. Adam hugging him was okay, though, because Adam knew about his broken ribs abd wouldn't hug so hard. Everybody else.....ouch.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Adam locked the door behind me, with his light backpack slung over one shoulder, and his hand in his pocket. He wasn't able to get the other hand in because of the cast, but one would fit. He walked down the street with Elliot, thinking about what he had almost let slip about his past. He knew he was going to end up telling Elliot some time anyways, but he wasn't sure when. "Ugh. . . we probably missed so much yesterday" he groaned. Catching up on all of his homework wasn't something he was looking foreward to, but he would do it anyways, being the good little kitty he was. He knew that people who got in trouble alot and didn't do their homework got calls to their parents, so he had always been one to avoid such things.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Elliot considered the times he had missed, how much homework he had had to catch up on. "Nahh, I remember in tenth grade, if you missed a day or two, you didn't actually miss too much in one day. Couple assignments in math, always math, maybe one or two in science, and some in English. Not that much stuff, y'know?" He normally didn't care about the work, he always caught up with his grade. He was currenly at an A in most of his classes. Gym he made sure to get a B-, just because he didn't like the teacher.
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Adam brightened a bit at his words. "Hmm, really? Then that's a bit better. . . I'm probably gonna get alot in math though" he sighed, knowing that his math teahcer loved to give homework, just loading it up on everybody and expecting them to get it done. "I've had four hours of homework for math once, and it was all from one day, plus class. . . it was torture" he grimaced, remembering the hours of math homework frying his brain. "Other than that I suppose it shoudn't be too much taking into concideration what you said". He was silent for a bit, thinking, before asking another question that had been bugging him for a bit. "Don't your parents care that you've spent two nights at my house? Are they going to get mad or something?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. He didn't want to be the reason Elliot got in trouble.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:34 pm

"Nope, they don't care where I am or what I'm doing, so long as I show up for them to give me a job or something, like pretty much every night, which is why I leave and come back at like, four in the morning." His uncle or father never cared if he stayed at the house or stayed with a friend, so long as he showed up to recieve orders from them to steal something. He needed to visit once or twice anyway to snag some money. "That's the same reason why they don't care if that police officer came to the house."
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Adam nodded, releived that he wasn't getting the older neko into trouble. "Nice. . . you're pretty lucky then" he said with a smile. Even though he had never had any real experiances with parents like other people would, he knew for a fact that most people's parents would freak out if their kid wasn't coming home to go to sleep. "I wouldn't really know though. . . I havn't lived with my parents for a long time" he smiled again, looking at the sidewalk. He was fine letting that out, as it wasn't really that much information, but he wasn't going to tell all the details yet, or even any reason why.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:08 pm

"Eh, sometimes," Elliot said shrugging. "Hmm, wow..." Elliot said when heard that Adam hadn't checked in with his folks in a while. "Judging by that, I'm going to go ahead and guess you don't miss them one bit, neh?" He was sure that he wouldn't miss his dad or uncle if he ditched them forever. "Kinda lucky with that yourself, y'know?" He moved closer to Adam, patting his shoulder gently. "You seem to be okay after not talking to them at all."
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:43 am

Adam shook his head, letting out a sigh. "Not one bit" he said with a bitter smile. Missing his parents was something he wouldn't ever think of doing, and he'd probably only start missing them if he was going insane. He smiled when Elliot said he was lucky as well. "Heh, yeah, I guess" lucky was really the last thing he'd call himself, until now really. . . now he had Elliot, and now as far as he was concerned he was the luckiest person alive. He nodded, smiling still, as Elliot said he seemed to be okay. "I'm better off without them. . . trust me". They passed the spot where they had been beaten up the day before and he looked down at the sidewalk, grimacing at the sight of a bit of blood stains there, from either him or Elliot. He looked down the street, half expecting to see the guys who had beaten them up walking towards them, but it was empty. "Hmm, I wonder if those idiots will be at school today" he frowned a bit, looking foreward to school even less.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Elliot looked down at the spot where they had been beaten down. He saw Adam doing the same, and he winced as he saw the blood stains that had failed to fade or dissapear from the day before. He looked ahead when he saw Adam looking up and around the corner. He saw that it was empty as well. "I'm not sure, maybe they're hiding or something after they beat us up? I would too, if I beat up someone as awesome as us two. And, they probably didn't want any police on their tails or something." He realized he had given them a thing they didn't have. Tails. Oh well, he was being stupid right now, it didn't matter if they didn't have them or not. "So we'll probably be okay at school today, I guess."
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Adam nodded, sighing quietly in releif. He really didn't want to have to see them today, and they would probably just cause more trouble if they were there. "Hmm, even if they are there, it'd be safer for us at school, where there's other people and teachers" they were almost at the school now, only about two minutes away. He didn't live too far from the school, which he was glad of, not liking having to walk all alone, even if he wasn't alone now. He grinned and twitched his ears. "Maybe that's why the police were so persistent on us. . . because they wanna know who hurt people as awesome as us, instead of just boring old regular people" he said with a laugh, flicking his tail.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next