RP Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Story

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Neko Story - Page 11 Empty Re: Neko Story

Post by SasoriLover11 Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:40 am

"Awesome," Elliot said with a grin, liking the bright smile that lit up Adam's face a she talked about his art as his job. He seemed to really like this, and that was good. If Adam had something that made him happy, then that would make Elliot happy. "I can fix this thing up while you draw, then." He pulled out some extra weird thing that he had found in the house he had taken from. It was broken, and when he had showed it to his father, seeing if he wanted it, his dad had said not until it was repaired. He had all the nessecary tools for fixing it, so it shouldn't take long, depending on what was really wrong with it.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

https://www.youtube.com/user/MangaLover21195

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Adam tilted his head to the side when Elliot pulled some weird thing out of his pocket saying that he was going to fix it. "What is it?" he asked as he walked the the small fireplace in the room and put a firelog in, lighting it quickly and turning to look back to Elliot, confused. He'd never seen something like that before, and he wonded where the older neko had gotten it.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:19 pm

"Umm, I'm not sure exactly," he said, turning his head and looking at it, trying to seei if it would become something recognizeable if he looked at it a different way. It didn'.t Still. "I think it'd be cool if I fixed it up though, it's kinda nice to look at." The mechanism in which he had obtained made him curious, and it interested him, so he was eager to fix it and find out what exactly it did. Out of his back pocket, he pulled out a small screw driver and some other tool that he couldn't ever remember the name for, no matter what he tried to use to memorize it, the tool's name always escaped him.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Adam laughed when the older neko said that he didn't knwo what it was. "Yeah, it's pretty cool" he said with a grin. He dashed into his room quickly and grabbed a shirt and put it on, before grabbing his sketchbook and pencil set, carrying them over to the couch, which was near the fireplace, and sitting down. He curled his legs under him and rested the paper in his lap, taking out one of his pencils and glanced around, thinking of what to draw. Not really able to think of anything, he decided to ask Elliot's opinion. He looked up at the silver haired neko, smiling. "What do you think I should draw?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Elliot had taken a seat when Adam ran to pull on a shirt and grab his art stuff. He had tweaked some of the joints on the mechanism, looking up when Adam asked what he should draw. "Hmm, I dunno, you could draw.....uhh.... I don't know, I don't think I've gotten much into art before." He looked around, thinking maybe he could draw the inside of his house or something. "You draw still life, right? You could draw something in the room, if you wanted to."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:26 pm

Adam nodded when he was asked if he drew still life. He drew anything. Anything and everything. Some dedicated customers came to him and outlined exactly what they wanted, and most were astonished that he was only sixteen. He smiled as Elliot suggested something in the room. "Alright, thanks" he said brightly. He looked around the room, his eyes settling on Elliot, deciding what he would draw. It was mostly his shabby living room, but he had it angled so that it had Elliot working, and the fire crackling in the fireplace. The pencil scratched over the paper quickly as he sketched happily. He got the rough sketch down easily, the frame of Elliot's body, the general shape of the ever-changing fire, and the blandness of the room, with it's few peices of furniture. His tail wrapped around the legs that were curled under him, but he kept his tail away from the paper, not knowing if it was still damp from his shower.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Elliot was just tinkering with the thing, merely a toy to keep his amusement, hearing the comforting skritch scratching of Adam's pencil over the paper. He would tighten one piece, or even loosen something, take a look at it, figure if it would do the object good or harm, then mess with another part if he didn't need to fix it. "So, what'cha gonna draw?" he asked Adam absentmindedly, still busy with his amusement toy, not really paying attention to anything but the thing he was holding and working on.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:17 am

Adam glanced up at Elliot every once and awhile as he drew, wanting to get everything perfect, as he normally did with his art. His eyes flicked up again when he heard the older neko's question and he smiled. "I'm drawing this chunk of the room" he put up his hands to measure it out "and everything in it, including you" he said brightly. The only thing he was having trouble drawing was the thing in Elliot's hands, whatever it was. It was extremely weird, and Adam had a bit of trouble with it, but he got it down. He looked down at his broken arm, thankful that it was his right one, since he was left handed. He didn't know what he would do if he had broken his left arm. . . he wouldn't be able to get money, because he couldn't do any art.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:26 pm

"Oh, nice," Elliot said smiling, wondering how long he'd been drawing him and the rest of the room he was inhabiting. He wondered if he had moved unnessecarily, which would have probably messed Adam up or something in his drawing. He didn't think he had, since he had only been messing around with the thing in his hand, and only needed to move his hands to fix it up. He didn't think his tail or his ears had twitched at all, but then again, they twitched unconsciously, so what did he know? "I didn't move at at all and mess you up, did I?" he asked Adam as he twitced the screw driver and the mechanism at the same time.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Adam continued drawing, his pencil moving over the paper quickly, and he was soon done all the rough work, switching pencils and getting into the details. He glanced up again and smiled. "Nope, it's all good. You don't need to be still, because I've got the outline and everything, so I just need little details, which I can get by just looking at you, so it's all good" he said brightly, his eyes flicking back down to the paper. He added all the larger details, and put the textures in, switching pencils every time it was needed. He shifted his sketch book, propping it up on his cast as he continued his work, completely at ease while performing the familiar task.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:34 pm

"Really? That's really cool, you much be really good at it then, am I right? If you can do that without having to look every single second, and even the target can change their position, it must mean you're good." He looked up from the toy, seeing Adam switching pencils repeatedly. "I don't think I've ever gotten into much art, 'cause I was always busy, and my dad always had me running around," he said with a scowl. His father had never allowded him to get much of a childhood experience kind of thing, having him always nab stuff. Even when his mother was around, it'd be the little things like gum or something.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Adam smiled at the compliment and nodded. "Yeah, I guess I'm okay at art" he said with a nod. He texturized Elliot's ears, hair, and tail in his drawing, making them look realistic. "It's really not that hard once you get the hang of it" he commented. Drawing and painting things was like a second nature to him now, but he hadn't ever tried it when he was younger. "Heh, I know what you mean. I didn't get into art at all until a few years ago. My parents didn't let me do anything" he stared at the paper, exerting a bit more force than was needed on the pencil before just taking it off of the paper, taking a calming breath, and continuing to draw.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:54 pm

"Huh, cool, but you're still pretty good I bet, and you're probably amazing at drawing, even if you only just started a little while ago." He checked over the thing and saw that it didn't look too bad but didn't look like it was finished either. "Parents are kind of a pain sometimes. Most of the time," Elliot said as he rolled his eyes and sighed. "Ugh."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Adam laughed slightly and shrugged. "Thanks I guess" he said with a grin. He didn't get compliments from people other than the few clients that he had actually met, so it was pretty nice, even if Elliot hadn't seen any of his work yet. "Parents are always a pain, in my opinion" he said quietly. He finished most of the details on the drawing of Elliot and moved on to the rest of the room, adding textures and shading, his eyes scrutinising the room swiftly and expertly.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 pm

"Agreed, completely and totally agreed," Elliot groaned, snorting a laugh. "Can't live with them, but had they not existed, nor would you, and boy am I glad you exist." He sent Adam a sly wink, his tail wagging because of his excitement for Adam. Really, he had thoughtso deep into things sometimes, it would unravel to something else, and that would lead to another thing, and so on and so on. He'd thought deep into what would have happened had he not been the one born, or what it would be like, what would he feel if he did not contain an existance in the world. Thinking that deep made him sleepy most of the time, so he didn't get very far in those ponderings.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:56 am

Adam grinned at the wink from Elliot and he nodded. "Yeah, I guess the only thing parents are good for is having kids, and that's it" he said with a shake of his head. He was almost done his drawing now, only having to add shading around the fireplace, and touch up a few things. "I havn't seen my parents in a long time, thankfully" he said with a wry smile. People who didn't know what he'd been through might think that was a bit rude of him to be glad of that, but he didn't care. He shaded in the needed spots and added the last bit of detail needed before putting the pencil down and looking at the drawing. Satisfied with it, he leaned back on the couch and smiled. "I'm done" he put the book on the table and slid it towards Elliot, shifting so that he was no longer sitting on his legs.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:23 pm

"Yeah, and you're lucky, I have to see min eevery day, and they're stupid, bossy jerks." He made a face, an image of his dad and uncle coming to mind. They ordered him around every day, if only they would just find some other pawn to order and to steal from people. He wondered how bad Adam's situation with his parents were, but it had to be pretty bad if he didn't like to see his parents, or haven't had seen them in a long time. "Oh, you're done?" He looked over at the book, smiling at the picture he saw. "You're amazing at that, you really are."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Adam made a face as well. He would hate it if he had to see his parents every day. He would probably end up killing himself if he did, just to get away."That really sucks" he said with a sigh. He glanced up as Elliot looked at his drawing and he smiled. "Thanks. I don't really have much to do here, so practicing was something I did alot, so I guess I've gotten quite good" he grinned slightly, knowing that he probably wouldn't ever have started drawing or anything if he hadn't run away. Heck, he wouldn't have met Elliot if he hadn't run away. "So have you fixed. . . well, whatever it is?" he asked, nodding his head towards the thing in the older neko's hands.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:35 pm

"Err, I'm not....exactly sure..." Elliot said, trailing off with thought, considering if it could be called fixed or not. "I can't say yes, but I can't say no, sooo, that leaves me with the answer of I'm not sure." He examined the thing from all different angels, his brow furrowed as he looked it over and over. "Meh, you know what? I'm leaving it alone for now, 'cause it's actually kind of making me mad because it won't fix itself!" He put the tools down, rolling his shoulders to relieve the stress from them, sighing as he sat back. "Hmm, I wonder what it's really supposed to do."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:17 am

Adam laughed quietly and shook his head. So there was really no way to find out weather it was fixed or not, probably no matter what. "Alright" he said as Elliot said that he was going to leave it for now. He looked at the weird object in the older neko's hands, wondering what it could possibly be. "Who knows with that thing" he said with a slight smile. It would be interesting to find out what it did, if they ever did. He stiffled a yawn and moved his legs onto the couch, stretching out. He had no idea what time it was, but he didn't really care. He had gone to school with only one hour of sleep the night before, so he would be fine.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:39 pm

"Hmm, tired?" Elliot asked him when he saw the younger neko yawning and stretching. Elliot was kind of tired too, what with focusing on the one little object in front of him in his hands, it was sort of a strain on his eyes, so now they hurt a bit. Tired, more like it. "We can go back to bed it you want," he suggested to Adam, since he had bolted in the middle of the night while they were sort of sleeping, they were both probably as tired.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:06 pm

Adam nodded, stiffling another ywn. "Just a bit" he said with a small smile. His bare feet dangled over the edge of the couch, and his arms were casually crossed over his bruised chest. He looked up at Elliot as the older neko said that they could go to sleep, and he nodded. "Sure, why not. There's no point in making ourselves tired before going to school tomorrow" he said, getting to his feet. He grabbed his set of art pencils off of the couch and set them on the table, leaving them there with his sketchbook. He ran a hand through his now dry hair and finally let out a yawn instead of holding it back. He walked to his small room and pulled the covers back, climbing in tiredly.

((yay! fixed up my new site ^.^ still needs some work, but ill get to that later. its http://anime-asylum.forumotion.net/forum.htm if u wanna join ^.^))
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Elliot followed right after him, slipping into the bed right after he did. He yawned, pulling Adam close, keeping warm and him warm. They were both warm under the blankets anyway, but this was sort of a different kind of warm. "Hmm, we still have to go to school then, huh?" he mumbled, drifting off to sleep.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Adam felt the bed shift as Elliot lay down beside him, and he was pulled close beside the other neko. He snuggled into Elliot, his eyelids drooping. At the question he sighed, nodding tiredly. "Sadly yes" he mumbled, sleep tugging him down. He fell asleep pretty comfortably, despite the broken arm and multiple bruises, and he slept nightmare-free, already having had his nightmare for the night.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:16 pm

"Mmm, I see," Elliot hummed, holding his younger neko tightly. Well, tight enough where he wasn't hurting him and it was just a comforting embrace. "Fine, fine, I guess we should grab our school work that we missed and stuff." He could catch up on all of it if he felt like it, and normally, if he missed, unless it was to make it appear that he wasn't getting into trouble late at night, he'd ignore it and not care enough to even look at it. Adam would do his, though, and since that would leave him with nothing else to do, he might as well just do his homework too. "G'night, Adam," he breathed out as he fell asleep, holding onto his Adam.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next