RP Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Story

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Neko Story - Page 10 Empty Re: Neko Story

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:57 am

Adam continued to toss and turn, despite Elliot's soothing words. In his dream it was back when he was about seven, being beaten for something stupid probably, and he had to hold back his screraming and crying, for fear of beaing beaten harder, so he just let out a whimper every once and awhile, which he also let out in his sleep. He jerked away from Elliot, fearing any human contact, thinking that he would be hit by whoever it was too. As he was hit particularily hard by his father in his dream, his eyes snapped open and he woke with a start, breathing heavily. He curled in on himself, trying to seek some comfort from his dream.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:27 pm

"Adam?" Elliot whispered as the neko jerked away from his touch, wondering why he was having such a bad dream. The neko curled up in a tight ball as if he could keep all his safety locked away in the one position. "Adam? Are you all right?" he asked, wondering if he was awake or not, or just unconsciously curling up. He didn't know whether to touch him again or not, seeing as he had pulled away from the last time. Instead, he settled with trying to coax him back to his calm state, instead of his panicking state.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

https://www.youtube.com/user/MangaLover21195

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Adam's eyes were wide open but he didn't see much in the dark. He relaxed slightly hearing Elliot's question and sighed. "I'm okay. . . just a bad dream" he whispered back, uncurling and moving closer to him now that he was awake. His heart was racing, and he couldn't help but glance behind him in the dark a few times, almost expecting to see his parents standing there, furious. He cuddled up to Elliot, not really noticing that he was shaking. He was used to waking up like this, but having someone there for him was alot better than freaking out alone in the dark.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Elliot could feel the trembling of Adam's body, how his breaths were shakey from his heart racing so fast. "A nightmare?" Elliot questioned, remembering that he hadn't had one of those in a while and that the last one had been about him getting caught by the police when he was trying to rob something for his father and uncle. But it hadn't been so bad as to the point where he was shaking and breathing heavy. He had just jolted up in bed really fast, fallen out, and gotten himself tangled in all the sheets and the pillow on the ground. He held Adam close now that he seemed to not mind it. "I'm here for you, Adam, don't worry about anything," he said, trying to sooth his racing pulse.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Adam tried to calm his breathing, knowing that the trembling would stop on it's own. He nodded once when Elliot repeated what he had said, figuring that he could feel it, since he was being held close again. "I get nightmares all the time" he said softly. "It's always the same one". He didn't elaborate, but he closed his eyes tightly, his breathing mostly normal, and his heart beat slowed to almost normal, though he continued to shake for a bit, trying to reassure himself by listening to Elliot's words. His worst fear was for his parents to find him and take him back, because they had the law behind him. They should have custody of him, so he would be forced to go back, and that was what terrified him the most, which is why the dreams shook his so badly.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:53 pm

"Is it?" Elliot murmered, rubbing Adam's back, feeling his heart beating against his back. "How can it be the same one? Why would the same one repeat in your head constantly?" Elliot wondered, keeping his cheek to Adam's forhead, feeling his hot breaths on his face and neck. "You're all right with me, Adam, don't worry. I'll protect you, so don't worry about anything," he said, brushing Adam's hair out of his face with his other hand.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Adam bit his lip. His past didn't matter. It was gone now, and there was nothing left of it but nightmares and a bunch of scars that weren't noticable with their current covering of bruises and cuts. "I don't know" he lied, sighing. He didn't want to lie to Elliot, but it wasn't important. The nightmares were the lingering reminder of his past, and nothing more. "You have no idea how much that means to me" he said quietly. Just to have osmeone say that to him, it was a great feeling. He had someone who would help him, and keep him safe, and he wasn't alone anymore.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Elliot didn't pry Adam for any details about why it meant a lot to him, or even what the continuous nightmares were about, because Adam might tell him in the future, when he was comfortable about talking about it, and when he was ready. Elliot wasn't going to beg him to tell him what it was about, because Adam would be ready on his own accord.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Adam wasn't trembling anymore, and his breathing and heartbeat were back to normal. He was grateful at Elliot didn't ask any more questions, and he relaxed his body in the older neko's warm embrace. He stiffled a yawn, and felt a bit guilty. "I woke you up didn't I?" he asked, sighing. He didn't want to be the cause of him waking up, though he was pretty sure he was, with all of his tossing and turning, but he didn't know that he actually whimpered out loud.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:51 pm

"No, not really," Elliot said, trying to reassure that Adam hadn't done anything wrong. "I woke up because.....because......oh, shoot," he groaned. He just remembered that he would have a job tonight, and since he didn't check in with his father, he'd missed it. Now he was in deep trouble. His father or his uncle wouldn't take the excuse that he had gotten beat up and then fallen asleep, for missing their target for the night. "I just remembered that I have a job I'm supposed to go to," he said, quickly jumping up, much to the groan and aching of his ribs. "I'll be back, as soon as I'm finished with it, I swear. Even if it's a little late when I come back." He kissed Adam quickly, then stumbled out the door, apologizing repeatedly as he left.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Adam blinked in surprise when Elliot said that he had a job to do, and he got up. "Okay" he said, not quite sure why he had a job to do this late, but he would be back, so it was okay. He sighed as the older neko kissed him and left the room, appologizing again and again. It was pretty strange that he had to get up and leave, but he shook it off and rolled over, soaking up the heat that Elliot's body left before it was all gone.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Elliot dashed through the streets as fast as he could, running over to his house. When he entered, he didn't even bother closing the door, knowing he'd be out of it soon. He ran up to his dad, who didn't look surprised to see him. "And where were you?" he asked coldly, almost glaring at him.
"I'm sorry, dad, I was....err, sleeping with my boyfriend." He had to tell the truth, otherwise his dad would find out if he was lying sooner or later.
"Sleeping with...with your boyfriend? You're having sex?" he asked, his brow furrowing.
Elliot realized what he had said with it's double meaning, and he shook his head. "Um, no, just resting. But, what's my job today?" His dad gave him his orders, but did not take notice of all the bruises and cuts he had. Elliot ran out the front door, going off to do his job.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Adam sighed, alone once again. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep, knowing that time would pass faster that way, but after lying there for about 20 minutes he gave up. He got to his feet and flicked the light on, glancing around his pretty clean room, as he had cleaned it the day before. He paced his house for a moment, trying to think of what to do, before running a hand through his hair, realizing that he needed a shower. He sighed and put a plastic bag on his arm like he had been instructed by the doctor before he left, as stupid as it looked, and went into the bathroom, stripping and hopping into the shower. Long hot showers always made him feel better, and he was still a little freaked out from the dream, despite the countless time he had had it, so he let himself relax in the hot water, until it started to run cold. Once it did he got out and dried off, putting on a pair of pajama pants, not bothering with a shirt at the moment.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Elliot had some difficulty trying to get away this time, and getting in. Normally, he'd have to be pretty flexible when he snuck in places, but with his broken ribs and sore limbs, it was tough. He couldn't do any twisting or bending, and he actually had to go around the building rather than slipping on the windows like an awesome person. He had grabbed what he needed all the same though, even if it took longer than usual. He brought it back to his father, snuck some money, and ran back to Adam's, hopping he was still up. He knocked on the door, first quietly, then a little louder.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Adam sat on his bed and leaned against the wall, wondering how long Elliot was going to be before he was back. He looked down at his bruised chest. The dark blemishes were already turning yellow, and he poked one of them to see how much it hurt. He winced, seeing how stupid that was, because it hurt alot. He closed his eyes and relaxed, falling asleep, probably from the relaxation from the shower. He woke up when someone knocked on the door, and he knew instantly who it was. He jumped up and ran to the door, forgetting that he was shirtless. He shook some of his damp hair out of his eyes and opened the door, smiling brightly at Elliot, but the slight breeze made him realize that he wasn't wearing a shirt, and he blushed slightly. "Hey" he said happily, still smiling.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:32 pm

"Hey," Elliot replied, stopping when he realized Adam had come to the door without a shirt on. It showed off his slight chest, covered in bruises that were barely turning yellow. He smiled at the sight of shirtless Adam, stepping into the house and hugging him close. "You look good like that, you know?" He gestured at Adam's chest, and then noticed the slight dampness of his hair. "You took a shower? Did I keep you waiting that long?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Adam was still blushing madly as Elliot stepped inside and hugged him. He hugged the older neko back, his face reddening a bit more at the compliment. "What, covered in bruises? Thanks" he joked. He nodded when Elliot questioned if he had had a shower, and then shook his head when he asked if he had kept him waiting long. "Showers make me relax, and I was still a bit freaked out from my nightmare. And you weren't that long" he smiled. A bit of hair fell in front of his face and he shook it back. His hair was a darker blonde when it was wet, and stuck to the top of his head more instead of the fluffy spikes he normally had, so his ears stuck out more.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:04 pm

"No, not covered in bruises, don't be silly," he said, nuzzling him. He ran his hand through Adam's hand, his fingers running through smoothly rather than running through knots or anything. "Ahh, good, it felt like it was a long time," he commented, thinking that maybe it had only been his head thinking that he had taken too long when stealing, so it had made his time sense differ. "You look good, even covered in bruises, either way looks good."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:22 am

Adam laughed quietly when he said not covered in bruises. Hot showers always put him in a good mood, and now Elliot was back with him, and he was even happier under the older neko's touch. "Hmm, it felt like a long time, but it wasn't really" he admitted. He didn't even know how long it had been really, but it was long enough for him. He had never really thought of the idea of him looking good before, not really caring much, and not having anyone to look good for, so hearing it was nice. Adam grinned slightly, picturing Elliot when they were at the hospital, when he had to take off his shirt. "So do you" his grin widened a bit.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:04 pm

"Mm, thanks," Elliot said laughing, smiling with Adam. The two were having fun, and both seemed to be enjoying themselves. Perhaps they liked each other more than they thought already. It was fast, and it almost felt too fast for their relationship to be progressing so quickly. But Elliot didn't really mind, as long as Adam was okay with it. "So, what do you want to do now? You took a shower, and I just got home from a job, so now what should we do? Are we going to school tomorrow?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Adam didn't really mind things going so fast, he was just glad to have someone who he was close to, and could rely on. He rested his chin on Elliot's shoulder, thinking. "I guess we should go to school, as much as I don't want to. . . but I don't know about now" he said with a sigh. He knew they would probably have to go to school, even if they were broken and bruised. He knew that looking like this would probably attract more looks than normal, but he would have to endure it.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:24 pm

"Hmm, right," Elliot mused, thinking over a plan. None of his plans were ever good, but that didn't stop him from making some. Sometimes his plans were good when it came to stealing, but other than that, they were complete nonsense. "I feel a lot better than before, when we had just gotten beaten up, don't you?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Adam thought of things that they could do as well, looking around the room as he did. He glanced at Elliot and nodded. "Yeah, it only hurts a little bit now" he said with a smile. It didn't really hurt all that much anymore. It was more like a dull ache, that only hurt when he put prussure on the bruises. He looked around theroom, again. "Hmm, there's not much to do. But we could just do something quiet and relax if you want?" he suggested. He could probably get some drawing done, which would be a good thing.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:15 pm

"Sure, why not," Elliot said, "anything's good, 'cause I don't mind what we're doing." As long as they were together, he didn't care what they were doing. He didn't even mind sitting down and watching Adam, though he thought it might make him uncomfortable. "What're you planning on doing?" he asked Adam, looking at him for a response.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Adam smiled, glad they had found something to do. He had no idea what Elliot would do, but he could probably find something, and if he couldn't, Adam would help him find something to do, not wanting him to be bored or anything. "I'm going to draw" he said with a bright smile. He was going to need some new things for work, and he wanted at least one peice of work that would get him quite a bit once sold. "I work for this company, and I pretty much just draw or paint or anything I want, and they sell my art. It's nice, and I get my own nice workroom and everything" he said with a laugh. His workroom was pretty nice, and it had all he needed, restocked by the company for free, so he didn't mind having to go to work at all.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next