RP Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Story

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Neko Story - Page 8 Empty Re: Neko Story

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Adam nodded in agreement again, grimacing slightly, as if the thought of it made him a bit uneasy. "Yes, drunk people seem to be extremely unobservant sometimes" officer Burningham said, looking up from his clipboard with a smile. "I'd still like to have a chat with your father though, just in case he recalls something. Just a precaution y'know?" he was still smiling pleasantly, but Adam saw through it, seeing a bit of triumph there. he could tell that he was close to detecting their lie, thinking that his father would say that they hadn't been there or something, but Adam had no idea what he would say really.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Uhh, yeah, but I dunno how responsive he'll be," Elliot said, "hang overs and all that put him in foul moods, y'know? So he might...err.. you know, slam the door on your face, cuss you out, and so on. It's happened before, so listen to someone with the experience, you know? I couldn't get into my house for the entire day! You know how much of a pain that is? I had to sit outside in the bushes until I saw him drive away. Then I went in, 'cause he knew I was outside and didn't lock the door. Really, have you ever been lokced out by your father, before? It's annoying," Elliot said with a groan, acting pretty wel, he thought for this. He knew the officer would want to ask his dad some stuff, and most likely, his dad would either be drunk right now, as he was during most of the days in the afternoon, or would just say yes, like he did when his teacher came to talk to him once when he was tattled on for stealing something from them.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

https://www.youtube.com/user/MangaLover21195

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Adam sat quietly and listened to Elliot, glad that the older neko was covering it up pretty well. The police officer wrote more down on the clipboard before looking up at the two. "Alright, I will go and see him, expecting any of those things you have mentioned, now what is his adress?" he asked, getting to his feet. He looked ready to leave, and Adam held back his sigh of releif. Maybe when he was gone they could get some rest, though he would probably be back after trying to talk to Elliot's dad.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:53 pm

"Address? Uhh, I dunno, I never looked. Uhh, trying to remember, here..... something about a seven...and a two? I dunno, I don't know the address, but I know where to go, funny thing, isn't it?" Elliot remarked, actually having never checked the address above his dad's garage and just going from memory. "All my directions are from memory and stuff, so I can't really say. But I know that it's past the grocery store...and the post office, and the, uh....what was that building? The red one?" he asked, trying to confuse the officer, also trying not to laugh and blow his cover.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Adam tried not to laugh as well as Elliot tried to confuse him. Alex Burningham didn't look too amused though. "Well then, could you point it out on this map for me please?" he asked, pulling a folded up map from under a few things on his clipboard. Adam held back a sigh. Really did police have to be prepared for anything? Well, that was the point really he supposed. The officer pulled a pen out of his pocket and held them both out to Elliot, looking at his expectntly. Adam withheld rolling his eyes as well. It had been pretty funny to him what Elliot had been saying, but officer Burningham ruined it, mostly.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 pm

"I can try... now let's see," he said, scanning the map. He put his finger on it, "I start here, and go this way, and sometimes I go this way, but normally I go that way." He traced his finger over all the routes he took. "And I think that's the store right there, and there's that red building I didn't know the name of that's actually a fire department, Who knew? I always wondered why there was a big truck in there, so I thought that the people who lived there were maybe a relative of a fireman or something. Like, you know how you see ice cream trucks in drive ways? Yeah, like that. Oh, okay, and so I also go past this building, and, hey, Adam, it's your house! Look, your house is on this map, too!"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:02 pm

Adam tried to hide his laugh in a cough as Elliot drew the route to his house with his finger, and explained his thoughts on the fire department building. Alex Burningham however, didn't take it too well. He tried to keep his face calm, but his impatience and anger was showing in his eyes, giving him away completely. At the mention of his house Adam's ears rose in mock curiosity. "Oooooh, really? Where?" he asked, getting up a little stiffly and crossing the small space between the two of them, putting his headright beside Elliot's, almost touching, to peer down at the map. "I don't see it" he said, and officer Burningham made an angry noise.
"Look, this is a serious matter" he growled, pretty angry now, "stop messing around!" Adam didn't even glance up at him, busy looking over the map, having found his house but pretending to search for it still. He wasn't sure why the officer cared so much that the two nekos had been beaten up. Did they make such a big deal over everyone getting hurt like this?
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:49 pm

"Is it?" Elliot asked, keeping in his laughter and it occasionally coming out asa disguised cough. "But, it's really cool, 'cause I've never seen a map like this before, and this is my first time seeing Adam's house on a map." The officer really wanted to know where his dad's house was, and all for the stupid interrogation that he wouldn't even get from his drunk dad. "Okay, so, augh, now I gotta start from the beginging, 'cause I think I lost my place." He put his finger back at the starting point.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 am

Adam kept most of his laughter back, having years of practice trying not to get himself noticed by laughing in class. "I've never seen my house on a map either" he said with a large happy grin, stiffling yet another laugh as Elliot started from the beggining. "That's really cool. . . hey look it's the school!" he pointed to the large building that they sadly had to go to almost every day. The police officer growled angrily.
"This is a serious police matter, so either show me where it is on that map, or I'm taking both of you with me and you're gonna show me where it is" he said in a cold voice. Adam glanced up, tempted to ask why he was so persistant with it. Wasn't it kinda obvious that the two nekos weren't really going to cooperate? And if they didn't want to charge the people who had beaten them up and just made something up, shouldn't the police drop it and get out of their personal business?
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:52 pm

"Eww, school," Elliot groaned, "and why would this so serious? We only fell down some steps, and if you're only here to admit us to some help clinic, forget it. My dad already tried putting me in one, and they kicked me out." Okay, so that part he had wanted to make up for a long time, and now he had found the oppertunity, at least. "Help clinics don't work, you know. Neither do counslers or anything, trust me on that," he said with a roll of his eyes, which was to emphasize it. "Sooo, before I was interrupted, I think I was back at the starting point?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Adam raised an eyebrow at the mention of help clinics, wondering if he had actually been sent to one and kicked out, or he was just making it up. He coucghed again as Elliot pointed out that he was starting from the beggining again. "Yep, that's where you were" Adam said with a helpful smile.
"You two are wasting my time" officer Burningham growled. Adam glared up at him, not sure what was wrong with him really, as he spoke rudely to the police officer.
"And you're wasting ours, so why don't you just leave us alone?" his eyes widened slightly and he blushed clapping a hand to his mouth. He was never rude like that, and to a police officer wasn't really a good idea.
"Alright, since you don't want me to waste your time, I'll just take you back to the station with me and we can get this sorted out" he said with a smile. Adam paled slightly, knowing they were going to be in trouble for one thing or another.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 pm

"Why bother? We fell down some steps, big deal," Elliot said obnoxiously. Adam didn't look like he would enjoy being brought over to the station, so maybe Elliot could turn this around. "You don't want timed wasted, and neither do we, so I suggest we all just chill out, you go back to wahtever you should be doing, and we'll go back to whatever we were doing? That's a good way not to waste other people's time, wouln't you agree?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Adam moved his hand from his mouth, looking to Elliot as he spoke. He had a point. Really, if officer Burningham wanted them to stop wasting his time, he could leave.
"Oh, I assure you, I'd like more than anything to leave" he said coldly, "but I'm being paod to do this, and I'm being prdered by the sherrif to get to the bottom of all gang beatings, which yes, I know you two were submitted to". He seemed to have lost all patience, not bothering to edge his way past their lie anymore. "Now just tell me who beat you up, or I'll have to take you in and have you individually interrogated" he looked to Adam. It was pretty obvious that the blonde neko would probably be the one to admit things first.
"We didn't get beaten up" Adam protested, trying to convince him otherwize still. "Is it so hard to beleive that I'm clumsy, and fell down the stairs, and that my friend didn't want me to fall, but ended up falling as well from my momentum?" he asked stubbornly, sitting down on the floor in front of the couch, his bruised legs having gotten tired of standing. Burningham shook his head and jerked it backwards.
"Well I can tell that you two aren't going to tell me, so come on" he smirked slightly at the sight of Adam's face paling even more.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:31 pm

"Well, you sir, are probably not paid enough for this job, now are you? I bet you're not. Heck, I probably make more at my part-time job than you do in a week." This could be true, sometimes. Sometimes he could steal loads of cash from the people he stole from, and sometimes he took stuff from his dad. "Why would we get beat up, anyways? Come on, don't we look like good kids who would avoid trouble? And, not like I'm saying there's anything to tell you, but if we weren't telling you now, what would make you think we'd tell you there?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:59 pm

((woah. . . i had to read what he said last about 3 times before i actually got what he was saying @_@))

Adam went into a coughing fit as Elliot said that he probably made more money than the police officer did. He tried to pass it off that it was due to his injuries by giving a weak smile after and mumbling "I'm alright". Alex Burningham shot him a rather dirty look, which made him sure that the officer had seen through his little cover-up. Adam was pretty sure that he made more than the police officer as well, with his part-time job, but he didn't say anything about it, as he seemed to be pretty ticked off by Elliot already.
"You'd tell me, becuase this is a police matter as I have said before, and you can be charged for giving the police false information, and possibly even arrested for interfering in a police duty. Now come on, in my car. Both of you" he turned and walked to the door, opening it and waiting for them to walk through. Adam was pretty sure of his facts when he stood up angrily, though he didn't intend to go with him. He had studied law the previous year, and they had talked about this in class.

"It's perfectly legal to give you false information on how we got injuredif we wish to keep it confidential, as long as we weren't doing something illegal, which we weren't" he said angrily, tail twitching as he glared at him. "Now get out of my house, becuase there's no reason for you to stay here, since we havn't done anything wrong anyways" his voice was cold, which surprised him, never having used that tone before, but he just glared at the officer, waiting for him to leave, which he did, seemingly grudgingly, without another word. Officer Burningham slammed the door behind him, and the sound of an engine starting could be heard as he left, much to Adam's releif.

(( >.> i just noticed how long this got ^.^" heh oops))
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:11 pm

"Nice job, Adam," Elliot said, a little surprised to hear the neko use that tone, having only seen him quiet and calm for the short while he knew him. He grabbed hold of Adam's waist and gently pulled him towards himself. "I like that side of you, y'know? It brings out the color of your eyes." He pulled the neko carefully in his lap, hugging him loosely and snuggling his face in Adam's hair by his ears. "I always knew you had that sort of side to you, I could tell when I met you." Elliot was glad the officer was gone, he was a pain and he was pretty annoying, being as persistant as he was. He possibly would return, or maybe they'd send another officer, but they still wouldn't tell them. It was their own bussiness, after all.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Adam glanced back at Elliot, smiling slightly at the praise. He relaxed his tense body as the older neko pulled him closer by his waist. He flushed slightly at Elliot's words and he leaned into the embrace. He was still pretty shocked that he had spoken like that, especially to the police, but he shook it off, laughing slightly. "I didn't even know I had that side" he said with a grin. But what he had said was completely true, which was why the officer hadn't retorted to any of it. Despite the pounding in his head, Elliot's nuzzling there felt good, and he let a soft sigh escape his lips. "I hope they leave us alone now. . . why would they care if we got beaten up anyways? It's not a big deal. . . people get beaten up all the time, yet they send the police now?" he felt comforted in Elliot's arms, and safe, like nobody could get to him as long as he was with the older neko, and he felt his eyes closing as he let out another small sigh, resting his aching limbs.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:22 pm

"Ah, well, I do like it," Elliot commented," and I don't get it either, so we'll worry about it when we have to, leave them be with their salaries that are even lower than ours." Elliot held Adam close, loving the warmth and the safe feeling that he felt when he was with him and touching him. Adam seemed to emante some sort of thing that could calm him down immensly. "What'cha wanna do now?" he asked him, now that the police was gone, all they had left to really do was heal and rest. "Tired? Adam?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:56 pm

Adam laughed quietly at his words, nodding. It really was sad that the officer's salary was probably lower than theirs. He relaxed completely in Elliot's warm embrace, pushing everything about the police out of his mind. At the older neko's question he thought for a moment. "I'm tired, and hungry. . . we didn't end up eating today" he grimaced slightly. His stomach was empty, and it hurt a bit from lack of food, but it felt like nothing compred to the rest of his body. "I can make us something. . . is grilled cheese okay?" he didn't really have the stuff to make anything other than grilled cheese at the moment, not having gone shopping in awhile.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:29 pm

"It's fine, but are you all right working right now? You should get some rest before you work or something, y'know? Don't wanna over-exert yourself when we just got back and all." He let Adam go anyway, seeing if he would go lie down or actually cook. He wanted him to lie down, but if he was hungry, he didn't want him to starve himself. Whatever he needed more, he would probably do. "Don't over work yourself, so then we won't have to go to the hospital again, 'cause I hate the smell of that place. It's so strong, it burns your eyes and your nose, know what I mean?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:54 pm

"I'm fine, just a bit sore and tired" he said as Elliot let go. He stood up and swayed a moment before shaking his head and walking to the kitchen area. "I've been through worse and still worked, so I'll be fine" he smiled as he grabbed the cheese and butter from the small fridge, working quickly. "Heh, yeah, I know what you mean. . . it's gross, but I've never been to the hospital before that" he put the frying pan on the small stove and turned the stove on, buttering the bread and slicing the cheese while it heated up. He assembled the sandwiches and stuck them in the pan, thinking he had done rather well with a broken arm. He leaned against the small counter to wait for them to start cooking.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:40 pm

The food started smelling realling good once the cheese hit the heat. Elliot couldn't help but appreciate the smell that he had long forgotten, since it had only been his mother who had made him food like this. "Hmm, I know what you mean when you say you've been through worse. I've done something like that, too, but sometimes you gotta still work, even if you're hurt."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Adam nodded, thinking about the time he had gotten a concussion and his parents made him make dinner right after it had happened, and then beaten him becuase it was bad because he couldn't concentrate. That was deffintily worse. He flipped the grilled cheese after the first side was done, and he got out plates and glasses, filling the glasses with milk. He put the grilled cheese on the plates and carried the two plates out, setting them on the small table in the living room-ish area, before going back for the milk, bringing that back as well. He hesitated for a moment before sitting down on the couch besdie Elliot and taking a plate."It's not much, but it's food, and it's got calcium to help our bones" he said with a slight grin.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Elliot laughed as Adam said about the calcium helping their bones. "True, I guess it would help us, seeing the state we're in. And, thanks, it's fine, and will probably be delicious." He took a bite out of the sandwich, then drank some of the milk. It was good, really good. He hadn't had this in who knows how long. "I like it, it tastes fine." His was gone in less than five minutes, and it did settle his stomach so he was satisfyed. "You're good at cooking, 'cause see, these weren't burnt or anything."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Adam smiled and took a bite out of his own sandwich. He had to admit it was pretty good, but he had been cooking for himself for a year or so, so it had to be pretty good by now. He ate a bit slower than Elliot, drinking some of his milk every few bites. He finished a minute or so after the older neko, setting his plate down on the table and slouching back against the back of the couch. "Heh, thanks" he said with a grin. He really couldn't stand burnt food. . . he would rather have it under-cooked than burnt, but he was really getting the hang of cooking. Feeling full really was better than being hunry, and he sighed, feeling more content than he had been before. "So now what?" he asked, turning to look at Elliot.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next