RP Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neko Story

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Neko Story Empty Neko Story

Post by SasoriLover11 Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Elliot strolled around the hallways of his school to get to his locker, needing his math books and another pencil. Math was so boring, and there were all the loud, chatty girls in it. They would always want to partner up with him, and he hated it. They would just chatter away about some idle story in their life while he did all the work, then they'd copy down whatever he did.

With a flick of his wrist, he had all three numbers in to the lock, and his metal locker swung open. After he brushed some of his silver hair out of his face, he snatched his bulking math book and another pencil, then shut the door and walked off.

He sighed. It was only the second class of the day and he was tired already. Mainly because he had been up all night trying to steal something from his neighbor's house, on orders of his dad and uncle. They were always giving him orders to nab something, and he hated getting orders from someone. He normally lost his temper when given a command.

Tonight would be no different, because they would be drinking, which would most likely end up in them hitting him and making him rob a store or something. He really didn't want to. Even though he enjoyed the thrill of getting away with something from stores or someone, he didn't like to take from them having not payed them. It was a moral thing. He was so lost in thought that he didn't see the kid he bumped in to until he hit the ground and dropped his book.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

https://www.youtube.com/user/MangaLover21195

Back to top Go down

Neko Story Empty Re: Neko Story

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:40 am

Adam dashed down the hallways quietly, ears back and tail flying out behind him. "I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late" he muttered under his breath. He had overslept, so he was just arriving at school now. He got to his locker and struggled with the lock in his rush. Once inside, he grabbed his science book, binder, and his battered pencil case before slamming the locker and turning to run again.

He picked up his chant again as he ran until he was short of breath and he slowed to a quick walk. His science class was on the other side of the school, but he had a stitch in his side so his pace was forced to a quick walk for the remainder of the trip around the school. He was still muttering undeer his breath and he had his eyes on the ground so he didn't notice someone walking towards him until they collided. His science binder and book and his pencil case all skidded across the floor as he fell partially on top of the other kid.

"S-sorry!" he exclaimed in embarassment, blue eyes wide. His ears were still pressed flat against the top of his messy blonde hair, so they were barely visible, which was perfectly fine with him as he as so used to being made fun of for them. He jumped up quickly and offered his hand, face blazing in embarassment of what he had done.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:47 pm

"Eh?" Elliot said, focusing his eyes on the sight before him. A kid with hay-golden hair was on top of him, startling blue eyes wide in surrpise and embarrassment. Both of their books were scattered all around them. The kid jumped off of him in a flash, holding out his hand to offer assistence.
"S-sorry!" he stuttered, face flushed completely red.

Elliot took the kid's hand, pulling himself up and grabbing his book and pencil. "Ah, no, I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." His neko ears twitched, his tail twitching in anticipation, which, along with his ears, they were a darker color than his hair."Er, let me get your stuff." He reached down and picked up the kid's possesions, handing them to him.

"Um, I'm sorry, but I've got to run to class, see you later, probably," he called over his shoulder, running down the halls. When he turned the corner and peeked to see if the kid was looking after him as he ran down the hall, he released the breath he had been holding. The kid wasn't too bad looking, he had to admit. He wondered breifly if he'd see him in the halls again, but then headed off to class.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:45 pm

Adam helped the older boy up easily, looking anywhere but at his face. "It's not your fault" he muttered quietly, stealing a glance up. He was surprised to see the ears and tail on the boy, and his own ears rose in curiosity. "Uh, thanks" he took his books as they were handed to him by the other boy and gave a small smile.

Adam nodded at his words and smiled slightly again. "Um, yeah I gotta go too. Sorry again, bye!" he turned and started to walk in the direction he had been going before. He glanced over his shoulder for a minute to see the empty hallway, and the boy he had crashed into peeking around the corner. He turned his head back around and continuing to walk down the hallway quickly, face still red in embarassment as the scene replayed in his mind. He shifted his books to one arm tso that he was free to smack himself in the forehead at his own stupidity.

He finally made it to his science class, about half an hour late, but he zoned out for most of it, not caring enough to pay attention other than taking notes out of the textbook. His thoughts kept straying to the boy he had run into. He had never met another neko before, and he found himself thinking about him throughout the rest of his classes. He was unsure of why he couldn't get the silver-haired boy out of his mind.

It was a releif when the bell finally rang and he dragged himself up from his seat. He walked to his locker silently as usual, opening it aand shoving his books inside and pulling the other ones out of the metal compartment. Sighing, he slammed the locker closed and started down the hallway. As he was walking he caught a glimpse of a familiar face and turned his head slightly to see the boy he had crashed into earlier.

Last edited by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:00 pm

All through his algerbra class, Elliot found that he couldn't focus more than usual, and that he ended up tunning out most of the lesson and the fangirl's chattering. He had noticed a bit earlier and now just come to realize that the boy he had run in to has neko ears like he had. He just hadn't seen them before because they had been pressed flat to the side of his head. When the bell finally rang, he dashed out of the class, hoping to spot the kid.

After much turning around and scanning through the large crowd of other students that weren't nekos, not that he hadn't seen many others in the school or anywhere else for that matter, he spotted blond ears poking up. When he turned to face the ears, he saw the other staring back at him, his head cocked to the side just slightly.

Elliot approached him, smiling and his hand raised. "Hey, so I guess I do get to see you around again. Cool." His tail was wagging, and he didn't bother to hide it, not caring if the other thought him weird for it.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Adam smiled and waved quickly. "Heh yeah" he said with a grin. He noticed the tail that was a darker shade than his hair wagging, and he laughed quietly at that but didn't say anything about it.

"Sorry about earlier" he added, blushing slightly again. "I'm Adam, by the way" he smiled and his ears twitched slightly. His tail twitched as well, but it remained mostly stationary, unlike the other neko's.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:06 pm

"It's no problem," he answered, "I'm Elliot." This neko appeared to be quieter than the few other neko's he had ever seen, maybe he was just calmer than the rest, himself included. Well, he seemed more shy, anyway, compared to him. "You been going around here a while?" he asked, wondering why he hadn't seen him in school before. This would be his last year, even though he was 18, all it meant was that his birthday came pretty early in the year and so he looked like a year ahead.

"I don't think I've seen you around here before, now that I think about it," he spoke, somewhat to himself, somewhat adressing the neko boy in front of him.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Adam nodded to acknowledge his name, ears twitching again. He nodded again at the question Elliot asked. "Yeah, I've been going here for two years, but I normally avoid people" he said with a small smile. He didn't recall ever seeing the other neko before, seeing as he had never really met another neko.

He didn't really look at any of the people around him, as most of them would make fun of his ears anyways. He had had enough of that when he was little, being abused by his completely human parents for being a neko, so he ignored everyone around him. he probably wouldn't have noticed Elliot before even if he had walked right past the older neko a million times.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:19 pm

"Hmm, you look as much, just never noticed you before," Elliot said, trying to recall through his memories if he really had seen his face before, but never noticed he was another neko. "So what'cha up to around here?" he asked the younger boy, curious to make friends with him since he didn't have any other neko friends.

People were wandering around them, preparing for next class, ignoring the two cat boys conversing in the middle of the halls. Elliot could make friends with the humans if he wanted, but more than half of them weren't nearly as intresting a s he wished they could be. So he never found it worthwhile to work hard to befriend a human.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:32 pm

"I don't expect anyone to notice me" he said with a grin. He spent all of his time in the hallways trying to avoid people as much as possible, and make himself invisible. "Pretty much just classes and homework" Adam replied with a grimace. he really didn't like school, but he had nothing better to do so he kept his grades up as well as he could in his spare time.

"What're you up to?" he looked up to the taller neko with his blue eyes, ignoring the other people who were walking around them who, in turn, ignored the two nekos talking. He hadn't really ever had a friend, so the blonde neko found it nice to actually talk to someone, especially another neko, and possibly make friends with him.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:25 am

"Bascically the same thing you do, classes and homework," he answered, leaving out the part about also stealing for his uncle and father, and sometimes getting into large fights. But that was beside the point. This neko, he could probably become friends with, and then maybe the school wouldn't seem so stupid and boring. Even stealing was better than listening to the teachers drone on and on to an audience who didn[t even care.

He looked down at the smaller neko, tail flicking back and forth. "So, wanna get together after school or something? We could both do with breaking the habbit of just doing school and homework," he suggested, hoping he didn't look hopeful. He wouldn't have to go raiding until it was night, so he could spend time with Adam for the afternoon.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:47 pm

((IM HOME!!!! YAY!!!! I ALMOST DIED!!!! i did some really stupid shit down there. . . things that include boats, cars, people, and dying. long story short, i got pushed into the middle of the road, and i almost fell into the water off of a dock cuz i saw a boat coming. . . and alot more stuff but yeah XD just wanted that to get out there. ur not on when im home!! where are youuuuuu!???? ise misses youuu and youre not hereeeeeee!!!! im gonna shut up now. . . this is a whole fucking paragraph on its own. . .))

Adam grimaced and nodded. So he wasn't the only one with nothing to do. "That sucks" his ear twitched as he spoke. Despite his studying and good grades, school was his least favorite thing. He just had nothing else to do. He noticed that the halls were starting to empty as people went to their next classes but he ignored it as Elliot asked if he wanted to hang out after school.

The blonde neko's ears pricked up and his eyes lit up. "Sure, that'd be cool" he said with a grin. "So um. . . where?" he figured that if they found a place to meet, they could figure out what to do when they got there. He knew his happiness showed, but he didn't even try to cover it up. He had never spent any time with anyone before, so he was really looking foreward to after school now. He knew that the day would drag on as slowly as possible, and he wasn't really looking foreward to it, but he would have to deal with it to hang out with the silver-haired neko after school.

((so tired its not even funny right now. . .sorry if it sucks. . . i cant even tell. . . ))
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:53 am

(Aww, nice job Mel X3 Becareful or you'll scare me Xo I missessessed you lots too Mel-chan! Summer school is so dang hard >_< It's gonna fry my brains out!)

Elliot nodded, "uh-huh, sure does," he said, answering to his comment about how their schedules were so much the same. People were already in classes, which could only mean that he'd be late again. Ah well, this was more important to him than gettign to class on time.

"Where? Well...." Elliot hadn't actually come up with any place, since he didn't know he'd be hanging out with someone. Another neko, no less. "Er, how about we meet after school in front where the buses come?" Best place he could think of to find Adam again, rather than searching in the crowded halls. He walked home anyways, and his dad and uncle never cared what he was out doing and how long he was out. So long as he returned in time to steal.

(Dun worry buddy, it was fine ^w^ I'm tired too, 'cause I've had about 20 some hours of sleep total this week. Been going to bed reaallly late, then my mom waking me up a few hours later to drag me around places. Fire told me to sleep more X3 Glad you're back)
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:34 am

((that sucks >.< my bros starting summer school soon lol. i was supposed to go to school today but i faked sick so im allowed to stay home, but i might have to go this afternoon))

Adam glanced around behind him to see that they were now the last ones in the hall. He knew he would get in trouble with his english teacher, but he didn't care. He normally would, because he hated being yelled at, as it reminded him of his eight years of being abused for being what he was, but he couldn't care less at the moment.

Adam shifted his books to his other arm as he awaited Elliot's answer. At the suggestion of meeting by the busses out front he smiled and nodded. "Alright" his tail flicked as he smiled. "Well, I guess we have to get to class" he said with a slight laugh. "So I'll see you after school then. Bye!" the blonde neko waved over his shoulder as he turned and dashed off towards his english class.

((good XD ugh i hate lack of sleep XP i went to bed at 1:00 or 1:30 every night i was in washington, and woke up at 6 XP u do need to sleep more. yay! i get to stay home this afternoon! ill be on msn and shit so yeah ^.^ so hopefully ttys!))
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:43 pm

(Summer school is such a pain, but at least he gets to suffer. It's so difficult if you just got out of 8th grade and they're reviewing 9th grade math >.<)

By now, nobody was left in the halls except the two neko boys. He only had to go to gym class, but the gym teacher was creepy, always standing by him, telling him what to do. That part aggrivated him, but the creepy part was weirder. Old perverted, creepy weirdo.

"Okay, see you then," he said waving at Adam as he left, when he had agreed to meet in front of the busses after school. He headed in the opposite direction, not having the time to drop his stuff off at his locker. Gym was gonna be stupid, he could tell.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:40 pm

((heh yeah XD why would they make you reveiw grade 9 math?? thats just really stupid. . . i hope you do ok >.< and i hope my brother does ok too, cuz then he can leave sooner))

Adam arrived at his english class late, and received the lecture he was expecting. He stood silently through the whole thing with the class's eyes focused on him as he stared at the floor and took it all. He sighed when he was finally allowed to go to his seat, and he sat through the class, completing his assignment easily and sinking into thought for the rest of the class.

The rest of the day dragged by very slowly, and Adam was starting to wonder if it would ever end, when the last bell finally rang. He jumped up and grabbed his books, getting to his locker quickly and stuffing his books inside. He rarely had homework, as he worked swiftly and silently in class, having nobody to talk to him, unlike everyone else. He grabbed his backpack, which was very light, barely having anything in it. He walked quickly to the front of the school after closing his locker and locking it. He stood where he had agreed to meet Elliot after school and looked around, bag slung over one shoulder. His ears were perked up as he looked around for the older neko.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 pm

(Good point, but then, let's hopehe suffers all the same. Yes, I'm the only former 8th grader in the two classes where I have 4 hours of math straight! It blows my mind, un!)

Well, gym was just as bad as expected for Elliot. Of course Mr. Pervy old gym teacher had to march right up to him, drag him in to the locker room, watch him change, to make sure he was actually doing what he should be. Yeah, right. Of course he was making sure he was doing what he should be. And what else? Checking him out for the billionth time this week too, right? Other than that, gym was the usual; creepy, boring, and stupid.

The day had really taken the effort to drag itself on today. At long last, the final bell shrilled through the halls, releasing the students from their prisons in the classrooms. Elliot grabbed his homework and stuffed it in a backpack, then bolted for the door, running outside and searching all around for the other male neko. He spotted him, after most of the school had cleared out. He waved and shouted loudly for him, drawing many eyes and turning heads. "Hey, Adam! Over here!"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:11 pm

((yeah XD hell be tortured just cuz his brain will be ripped out XD and thats really stupid. . . u shouldnt have to do that >.>))

Adam wasn't searching for long when he heard Elliot's voice. His ears flicked towards the sound and he turned around, seeing the other neko and smiling. He hurried over, ignoring the eyes of other people who were now watching him as he stood in front of Elliot.

"Hey" he said with a grin. He shifted his bag into a more secure position on his shoulder. "What's up?" he asked, for lack of a better idea for converstation. He had no idea what they should do, so he hoped that the older neko did.

He glanced around quickly, seeing that most people had stopped looking at them, but a few were still staring at the two nekos. He looked back to Elliot as he awaited the response.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:40 pm

"Hey Adam, nothing much, how about you?" he continued, not coming up with any better material to start a good conversation. They didn't know each other that well, so of course their conversations would be going a little bit slow for the mean time. He saw Adam notice the people starring at him from yelling his name half way across the school grounds, seeing his uncomfortable and uneasy expression, he waved it away cheerily. "Don't worry about it, Adam, I'm just a loud mouth, so people can't help but notice me."

Besides, they were probably just jealous that him and Adam had super awesome neko ears and a tail. Okay, maybe they weren't actually jealous. He just liked to say stuff that would make hm laugh inside. He always did, because it helped sometimes. Especially when he was right in the middle of someone's house, nabbing something that his greedy guardians wanted. "So, what'cha wanna do? Any ideas?"
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Adam nodded and smiled slightly. "Not much" he made a face. He knew their conversations really wouldn't get much better for awhile, but soon they would get better, if they hung out more. He glanced around at the staring faces once more before looking at the ground, clearly not enjoying the attention. He looked up at Elliot as the silver haired neko waved it off and he laughed. "I've noticed" he said with a grin.

He laughed and shook his head at the question. "Uhh, nope" he said with a grin. He was finally succeeding in ignoring the people staring when a few guys close by put their hands up behinds their heads and made loud meowing sounds.
"Aww look at the little kitties! Does the kitties want some milk?" one of them said mockingly. Adam blinked at them for a moment as they all laughed bfore blushing slightly and looking away, embarassed to no end at the torment.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:29 pm

"Heh, yeah, happens when you're able to draw the attention of everyone, y'know?" He thought of what he would say to Adam next, but it would have to be something that the other could open up to well.

He looked up at the guys mewling loudly, teasing them and making fun about their neko ears. Elliot saw Adam blush and look away in embarrassment, wondering why he was so embarrassed of his ears. "Hey," Elliot snapped, baring his fangs, stepping in front of Adam. "Why don't you go stick it somewhere that you'll lose it, or, do you even have one?" He stuck his tongue out as his tail wagged. Sure, it wasn't the most mature thing to do, but who cared at the momen?
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Adam looked up as Elliot stepped in front of him and adressed the jerks who were taunting them. His ears were down against his head but they raised slightly at the silver haired neko's words. He couldn't see Elliot sticking his tongue out, but he saw the neko's tail wagging, and he smiled slightly, until the boys spoke again.
"Aww, you stickin' up for your boyfriend" one teased "How cute!".

The smile vanished and Adam's ears sank into his blonde hair once again, the blush darkening slightly. Sure, the blonde neko was gay, but he didn't like to spread it around, as it was just another thing for people to make fun of him for.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:32 pm

"Uh-huh, like you don't stick up for your boyfriend," Elliot sneered back, mentally keeping his middle fingers down. "At least I don't go out with girls one day and then bang some guys right after!" Okay, so who cared if he was gay or not. Adam might not be, so he couldn't let him get teased.

"The only thing that's cute is how you need a whole group of people just to make fun of two awesome nekos." He knew one of those guys were part of a gang that actually ganged up on people with mass amounts of people to take one one or two other people. The others were just some weirdos who joined in.
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Adam chanced a look around Elliot to the guys on the other side as the older neko defended he and Adam. He saw their eyes narrow as they glared at the two but they seemed at a loss for words, obviously not used to being talked back to like that. They were silent as Elliot continued to completely retort against everything they said, before spitting on the ground at the neko's feet and flipping them off, swearing as they walked away.

Adam noticed that there were more eyes on them now, but he ignored them, fighting the blush down. He looked at the ground, not used to being defended like that, though the guys had been making fun of both of them. "Thanks" he muttered quietly, glancing up at Elliot.
DeidaraLover1322
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by SasoriLover11 Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:52 pm

The guys insulting them glared darkly at them, spitting at their feet and walking off, swearing at them and giving them the finger. Elliot's tail wagged victoriously, but he refrained from cheering loudly and giving out more provoking calls. He made sure he looked cool though, for the groups of people now staring at them.

He turned as he heard Adam mutter an embarrassed thanks. "Hey, no problem, they had it coming, y'know? They've been taunting me forever, so they had it coming."
SasoriLover11
SasoriLover11
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next