Akatsuki day off

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Akatsuki day off

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:18 pm

Ryota hadn't been laughing as much as he normally would because of the damn things he had to wear. His bangs that hung slightly in front of his eye kept pissing him off, reminding him what colour his hair was. "I think Kisame needs a dare" he said with a slight smirk. Kisame had been one of the people to laugh loudest when the blonde had walked in wearing the skirt and shirt and he decided that the blue man deserved a punishment, especially because he kept catching him looking over and snickering, which pissed the blonde off even more.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:41 pm

"I got a good one, Kismae drink this" Oni passed Kisame a glass with a red liqued and brownish balls on the bottem.
"Is this really a dare" Kisame asked? And finished before anyone spoke agein"I really like these ball things there chewy, and ya" Kisame said giveing Oni the emtry glass.
"You wanta know what they were" Oni asked smirking.
"There candy." Kisame said proudly
"Nope, they were fish EYES"Oni laughed.
"OMFG" Kisame run out of the cicle and puked.
XD
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Ryota raised an eyebrow at the red liquid with brown balls in it. He didn't really want to know. He watched the blue man drink it all and he couldn't help but laugh. Since it was a dare, he knew it couldn't have been anything really good for someone in the glass. The blonde rolled his eyes at Kisame's thought that it was candy. Hearing what it really was Ryota burst out laughing, falling off of the couch where he was sitting, and whacking his face on the ground. He continued to laugh as Kisame puked, but he got up off of the floor, and continued laughing until he saw his pink bangs and he stopped abruptly, glaring at the strands of pink hair in front of his eye. "I'm gonna beat the crap outta you for this Oni" he said threateningly, grabbing a lock of his hair to show what he was going to beat her for. He sat down angrily, crossing his arms to wait for the next person to laugh at.

((XO sorry this ones pretty bad but i got a concussion today so im not thinking too well XP ))
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:24 am

Oni rolled her ideas of trying to beat her up, most people can't do it. "Whi should the unlucky sucker be now?" Oni traced the room with her blood red eyes. She traced all the members who where in the circle and then did it agein. "Ok I say a truth and dare (both) for that un amusde guy there" Oni pointed to Kakuzu who looked pissed with the world. "he haven't laughed at any of the dare so ya now it's his turn>Very Happy" Oni said. "So Ryota, can you think you can give Mister grampy both truth and dare?" Oni gave out a small laugh
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Ryota laughed at Oni's question. "Of course I can" he said with a smirk. He thought for a moment before grinning. "For the dare. . . I dare Kakuzu to give $10 000 to a children's charity" his evil grin widened as he said this, and he moved on to the truth. "And as for truth" he thought for a moment for a question, but he wasn't as good with those. "Ugh I can't think of a truth. Anyone else?" he asked, looking around the circle.

((OMG IM SO SORRY I DIDNT REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well here it is now >.> ill try and reply more often ^.^"))
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:51 pm

Oni laughed as Kakuzu angryly gave the chairty the money . "Ryota I got the prefect truth qustion. Kakuzu which member would you most willing go serdened on an island for a whole week with no other people in veiw" Oni asked looking and the ceiling which ment she was making it up as she went. "Oh ya and this person can not be kill in your fustion" Oni added
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Ryota laughed at the expression on Kakuzu's face when he gave up the money. Priceless. He looked at Oni when she said her truth question and he laughed again. It would be interesting to see what his answer was. Grumpy old Grandpa Kakuzu didn't really show any signs of tolerating many of the members. Only very few, if any. He studied the old man's face. He could see that he was making a hard decision, which sent the blonde into another laughing fit.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2