Akatsuki day off

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Akatsuki day off

Post by OniNatsuyo on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:41 am

"Oh my god," Oni yelled at the pile of paper that was now all over her rooom. "Who the hell went in my room?," Oni yelled pushing all the members to the closest wall. It was the groups day off luckly for them she never finds out who went in and trashed her room.
2 hours later
all the members grew bored and begain to think of ideas. all the members piled in one room. Oni unlucky didn't get the couch or a chair so she trys to get a spot to sit by trying to push Kakuzu off but failsXD so she gives up and sits on the arm rest.
"How about we play 7 minutes in heaven," Tobi yelled.
"No," Oni yelled back but someone pulled her ack before shee could kill him
"Let's just play 7 minutes in heaven," sighed Pein who was super bored and was the only member who was allowed to back out.
"Oni your frist becuse you \r speacial," Pein said handing her the bowel
"OMG I am? Go die in a hole," Oni whispered under her beath
"It's black who's black,: Ryota ? Do you know who put this in?," Oni asked the bloned boy.........
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Akatsuki day off

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:05 pm

Ryota was sitting on the back of the couch while they all thought of something to do. He was sitting behind Tobi, and smacked him in the back of the head at the suggestion. There was only two girls in the Akatsuki anyways! There was no point in this. When he heard that Oni was going first he could helo but chuckle slightly. He looked at the peice of paper in her hand and thought for a moment before bursting out laughing. "I think black is Pein" he managed to gasp out before he fell off of the back of the couch laughing more. The was a dull 'thump' as he hit the ground and his laughter grew before he got up and took a few deep breaths. "I'm ok!" he announced before taking a seat on the back of the couch again and acting like nothing had happened.

((XO sorry its crap but i kinda rushed through this XP ))
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:27 pm

"OMG" Oni yelled and stomped into the closet. "I thought you weren't playing Pein?" Oni asked
"Well I am God damn it" Pein yelled back.
"Well atleast it's 7 mins instead of 7 hours-_-," Oni groned as the closet door closed.
Outside:
EVERYONE:LOL
"I bet 20 bucks that one of them is going to kill each other," Kakuzu said smileing
"Well Tobi thinks there going to enjoy it," Tobi(duh) said back to Kakuzu as he grabed Cookie by the tail on to his lap.
"Well Tobi's going to die if he does that," Kakuzu said rolling his eyes at Tobi's actchins "Ryota? What do you thinks going to happin?" Kakuzu asked watching Tobi get his hands burned by the fire controling fox demon.
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Ryota laughed as the pair walked into the closet. He watched Tobi's hands get burnt as he listened to their bets. "I bet this penny I found when I fell out of my room that one of them is gonna be injured in some way when they come out" he said, holding up the penny. He looked to Deidara and winked, as the older blonde knew that he had stolen it from Oni's room. "What do you think dad?" he asked Deidara, grinning as he looked at the closet.
"Probably what you said, or they sit there and glare at each other, un" he said with a laugh. Deidara pulled some clay from the bag at his waist and waited while his hands chewed it up. He had nothing better to do so he decided to blow some crap up. There was nothing more fun. When his hands were done they spat the clay out and he moulded them silently, absorbed in his work. He threw the small birds he had made in the air and smirked as they exploded when he made a handsign. Ryota laughed at the random explosion, as he and his father shared the same view on art.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Back in da closer:
Oni and Pein leaned agenst opisite sides of the VERY SMALL closet. oni got bore fast so she sate down and played with her fingers not evein looking at Pein.
"So whatcha want to do?" Pein asked boredly.
"Shout up.....you bore me god dammit I wish I had anybody but you" Oni spant glareing at Pein.
"Why you little........," Pein signed not evein finishing his thought.
"I know" Oni smriked
Outside:
Everyone: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THERE?
Konan looked at the closet worried
Sadly they had too very quiet people in a closet so they don't know what to think.
"Ok onlt 5 mins levt" Kakuzu said so everyone chould hear and everyone had diffent thoughts of what was happiening...
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Ryota had a feeling they weren't really doing anything, so he got up to raid the fridge since there was five minutes left according to Kakuzu. He found a can of pop at the very back and he grabbed it, grinning, and went back to sit on the back of the couch. "We need more pop" he announced, bored out of his mind. He waited the remaining five minutes before getting up and kicking the door. "Times up, bitches!" he called with a smirk.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:45 pm

YES FINALLY" ONI yelled happly and fell over on to the chouch which Kakuzu was siting in once agein. LOL. THAT WAS HELL! Oni yelled at each member intill she got tired and opened a bag of chips. So who's next?
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Ryota laughed as Oni fell onto the couch but his laughter died as the bowl was shoved into his face. "Oh god. . . why me!?" he cried as he stuck his hand into the bowl and pulling out a slip of paper. "Uh. . . orange. . . no I just don't wanna know" the blonde had an idea of who it was even before Tobi jumped up from his seat. "NO WAY!!!! I'm not sitting in a fucking closet with this moron for seven fucking minutes!" he yelled as Tobi grabbed his arm and dragged him to the closet, and everyone could hear his swearing as the door closed.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:39 am

"OMG LOL I feel so sorry for you" Oni gigggled looking at the door. Oni enjoyed other people's misrey, but hated when the pain is brought on her. After 5 secs of stareing at the door Oni got her money and started counting.
"Why the fuck are you counting your god damn money for," Hidan rudely asked.
"Becuse I'm Bored, I have nothing better to do then count my money. And if you have a god damn problem with that I'll cut off your head and store it in my closet for a mouth" Oni growled at Hidan.
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Ryota crossed his arms and glared down at Tobi, loving the fact that he was taller.
"So what do you want to do senpai!?" Tobi asked in his annoying voice. The blonde continued to glare at him before sitting in the corner of the tiny closet.
"Ignore you" he muttered unhappily. He wasn't sure why they played the stupid game anyways.
"Aww, c'mon Ryota-senpai!! Don't be a party pooper!!" he whined.
"Tobi just SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BLOW YOU TO BITS!!!" the young blonde's outburst could probably be heard from outside the base and the masked man shrank against the side of the closet, and thankfully he was silent. Ryota smirked in success and leaned his head against the back of the closet, waitng for the evil seven minutes to be over.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Oni looked over to the timer. "Yes only 35 secs left" Oni growled. "I must have rather played turth or dare." Oni said
"You would eh?" Hidan asked.
"Of couse it's easy and nothing bad never really happiens when I played" Oni stated. As the timer ticked for time to be up Oni opned the door to A jumping Tobi and a pissed Ryota.
"Yo Ryota wouldn't you must rather play turth or dare?" Oni asked pissed as well
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:56 pm

Ryota waited the entire seven minutes trying not to blow Tobi up in the small closet, as he would end up killing himself as well. He jumped up when Oni opened the door and ran out. "Fuck yes!" he exclaimed. "I don't know why the hell we play seven minutes in heaven when theres only two fucking girls here!" he sat down cross legged in the middle of the floor, arms crossed, still pissed off about being stuck in a closet with Tobi for so long.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Oni tryed to to laugh but it didn't hell. It was too funny that two guys had to be in a closet, it wasn't like there's any gay members anyways. "Tobi? would you like to play a new game?" Oni asked Tobi who was spining on the floor in circles-_-'(so annoying).
"Yes Tobi would love to Oni-sempai! What does Tobi have to do?" Tobi asked jumping up and down.
"Ok I dare you to go outside, run to Konaha a scarm TOBI IS A ANNOYING BOY!" Oni giggled.
"Ok Tobi will" and with that Tobi ran to Konaha LOL
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Ryota smirked as Oni dared Tobi to run to Konoha. As soon as the annoying brat was gone he burst out laughing, not surprised in the least that he had actually gone. "Well that's one way to get rid of him!" he managed to get out between his laughing " We should have thought of that earlier". He laid back on the floor and put his hands behind his head. "So while he's gone who's turn is it?" he really hoped it wasn't his, as he didn't particularily enjoy the game, though he liked to laugh at everyone else's misfortunes.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Oni looked around the room at everyone which now sat in a cicle on the floor. "I'll goXP" Oni said riseing her hand. "And I like DARES so dare me people and this got to be good" as Oni grined evily at everyone in the room. "So who's gonna make up this one up people?" after 5 minutes went by.....
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Ryota sat up and leaned back on his hands with an evil grin. He had spent the entire time trying to think of a dare, and his evil mind had some up with many. He narrowed it down to one and smirked as he said it. "I dare you to french kiss Kakuzu for five minutes" he burst out laughing again as he said it, and he fell back as he clutched his stomach. He couldn't really hear what anyone was saying as his own laughter was so loud.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Oni looked around the room towards Kakuzu witch was on the oppisite side of the room then she was. Then she froze in place like she was frezzen in ice. "Why did I know some one was going to say this" Oni said under her breath.
After 5 mintues Oni got up and started walking to the oppisite side of the circle (wtich ONI may add was quite small). And slowly sat down in fount of Kakuzu. It was going to be very hard to do the dare well standing becuse of Oni's hight(I'm short>.> 162cm).
"I'm ready when ever you are" Kakuzu said slowly talking off his mask and head thing(wow>.>). Oni moved a litt;e closer, becuse she had noidea what to do she never kissed a guy before. and grabed Kakuzu's shoulder so she could easly move in, and started to kiss him....
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Ryota laughed even harder when Oni complied to his dare, and he soon was gasping for breath from his spot on the floor. He eventually controlled his breathing and stopped laughing. Sitting up, he took one look at Oni and Kakuzu and had to bite his lip so hard it bled so that he didn't laugh again. He wiped the blood away and after five minutes he threw his shoe at the pair. "Ok you can stop now" he said with another laugh. He didn't restarin himself now as he fell back laughing again, as was expected from him.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Oni slowly got up becuse of this wried hand thing>.> ans started walking back to her seat. and wwhen she was doing so she throw back Ryota's shoe at his face."God you laugh why to much, it was very annoying to listen too" Oni yelled at him as she sat back down. "What's it going to be Ryota "Oni said in this odd tone of voice. And she looked at the wall for some good ideasXP
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Ryota put his shoe back on after it had hit him in the face and he sighed. He knew better than to pick dare, seeing as none of the people there would care what happened to the people they dared, so it could be dangerous, but he picked it none the less. "Uh. . . dare" he said, knowing he would probably regret this. He had completely ignored Oni's comment about him laughing too much, as he heard it alot and he really didn't care.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 pm

" hmm" Oni said looking at the wall with an evil grin. She traced her eyes on the circle and then looked bacl on the wall. "This will be fun for you, I dare you to die your hair hot pink and put on make up and the best part is... your wear this" Oni said in her evil toned voice holding up and shirt that was more like a bar then anything and a skit that was about 30cm short maybe not evein that." and Oni added you will have to wear it all nightXD As oni throw it to him. ......
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Ryota's eye's widened as Oni began to tell him his dare, and then one began to twitch. "You're fucking KIDDING me!" he said angrily. He grabbed the clothes and looked at them discustedly, knowing he would have to wear them. "Yeah and where am I gonna get hot pink hair dye?" his tone was mocking, but he hoped to god that there wasn't any. Pink was his least favorite colour, and his hair was something people didn't mess with unless they wanted to get hurt. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow as he waited for Oni to reply.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:52 am

they all awited for 5 mins till the little demon fox that was always with Oni came run downing with something in his mouth. Oni picked im out and took the bottle he had as the fox run to sit on her head. "There " Oni said holding out the bottle in her hands. "Oh ya I didn'y buy it just for this, I made cookie here steal it for us for me to have revage over whatever you told me to do and for you to enjoy your dare, don't worry it washes off" Oni said watching as Ryota took pink colored bottle from her hands. "and rember I'm a demon so I know how to give people displease like no other" Oni said proudly as Ryota walked away....
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:00 pm

Ryota sighed. "Fuck" he muttered. He grabbed the hair dye and looked at it, making gagging sounds. "It had better wash out for your sake" he muttered as he walked out of the room, giving her the finger as he went. He went to his room and changed into the clothes he was supposed to be wearing, knowing he was never going to be able to live this down. He dyed his hair hot pink with the hair dye and walked back to the circle, glaring at Oni as if he wanted to strangle her. . . which he did. "I fucking hate you" he said as he sat down on the couch, hating the skirt more and more.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:25 pm

"good thing I'm immortal or you would so kill me" Oni said laughing at Ryota who was wearing now some of her cholthsXD. Later on they dared Pein to strip and run to te nearest person, Itachi told everyone his deepest darkest secarts(>.>), and Zetzu had to eat a flower. So who's next Oni laughed pointing at Ryota. Which too her was the best dare of the night(LOL). "I can't wait to give that sucker a missuble task" Oni smirked. And looked a Ryota" who do you think should be the unlucky bastred this time"?
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next