Hey peoplez I'm Oni!

Go down

Hey peoplez I'm Oni!

Post by OniNatsuyo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:49 am

Hey all you peoplez on rpr(rp realm). I know that not all of you know me but I'll do my best to interduce myself. I'm of caurse a girl-_- also I'm 14 in my first year of high school YAY! I love art which if you go to the art section of this forum you can see a taste of what my drawings are like:). If you have comments or resuts(I can't spellT^T) please tell me. I love the Akatsuki evein though I only known them for a short time. My favrite members are Kakuzu, Hidan, Sasori, and Deidara(sorry I have no order yet). Fire thinks I'm just like a female Kakuzu LOL it's becuse I'm greedy. I have a hedgehogXD I hope at somepoint I put up a picture of him:3. Also I hope to know all of you evein moreXD. If you need to my e-mail and msn is oniandnaraku@hotmail.com . Bai bai
~Oni
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey peoplez I'm Oni!

Post by HidanLuver107 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:21 pm

XD u ARE the Female Kakuzu as much as im da Female Hidan! and u have no idea how tempted i am to edit that post because of spelling errors XD OH did u know as an Admin i can also change peoples passwords!! >: ) I luv da POWA!! XD
HidanLuver107
Jashin
Jashin

View user profile http://rprealm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum