Life With Da Akatsuki

Go down

Life With Da Akatsuki

Post by HidanLuver107 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:05 pm

I groaned as there was a sudden pounding on the window. Getting up groggily I moved the curtain's to see the cause of the noise. I fell back screaming. SOMEONE WAS STANDING OUTSIDE MY FUCKING WINDOW! The face was farmiliar BUT SERIOUSLY why the hell HIM! He wore a mask that covered most of his face, his eyes were the same colours as Christmas...and he wore a scratched out anti-waterfall headband and an Akatsuki...WHY THE HELL WAS KAKUZU AT THE WINDOW! "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!" I yelled. Kakuzu just motioned for me to follow and he jumped off the balcony and i swore i heard a sound that kinda sounded like metal denting...oh god...I took out the screen of the window and stepped out onto the balcony. I looked over the railing to see a HUGE fucking dent in the top of my mom's car. I rolled my eyes again and groaned, but really i was to curious at the moment to actually give a shit, the ENTIRE Akatsuki was standing on my front lawn. My eyes opened wide and my mouth fell open as i looked all of them over, my gaze rested on the albino Jashinist the longest, "Holy fucking shit..." i mumbled. Then i noticed, OF ALL PEOPLE, Mel standing in the group waving up at me. I carefully launched myself over the side of the balcony landing on top of the already dented car. I jumped off the car and ran over to Mel. My eyes looked at everyone again before resting back on Mel, "WHAT the FUCK!?" i hissed at her. LUCKILY today had been one of the days where I had worn my clothes to bed, so i wouldn't be seen, by the Akatsuki, in my pyjamas. I waited for her to responed,my eyes were open WIDE still and i couldn't manage to close my mouth completely, i mean who WOULD be able to....the AKATSUKI!!! AKATSUKI!!! I had a feeling it was going to be a very odd day...

Kakuzu had just reluctantly agreed to go along with all this...The other girl they were supposed to have recruited today (It's was Tobi's descision, he must have been stalking her or something.) had wanted them to recruit her friend as well. Kakuzu wasn't sure why HE had been the one that had to climb up onto the balcony and wake her up, but it had been him. The other girl had said it would be to dangerous to send up Hidan...and that they didn't want to scare her by sending Kisame or Tobi up... Oh well... What was done was done, and now they stood there on her front lawn, apparently waiting for something. She kept looking at Hidan...now Kakuzu could see why it would have been dangerous for him to go up, she looked like a fangirl. This girl also seemed to curse as much as Kakuzu's own partner...this would be greaaaaat... hopefully she would just leave Kakuzu and his money well alone. Just examining the two of them he saw nothing special about them, why did they have to recruit them anyway, and since when did Tobi have ay authority over what the orginization did...

Hidan noticed the looks this girl gave him right off the bat. awwww FUCK! a fucking FANGIRL! Just what I fucking need around the base. he thought as he crossed his arms angrily. He didn't think they should have gotten any nw fucking memebers anyway, they were fine the way they were. And besides these little girls seemed to girly to be any help anyway. They were probably going to end up regretting this in the long run.((he has NOOOOO clue XD)) He rolled his eyes and started a long string of curses under his breath. And it seemed the newest girl was doing the same thing, which made Hidan curse louder, trying to be heard more and mainly to best his new competetor. Well with a mouth like that she might not be TOO bad...and at least she hadn't glomped him yet...only time would tell.

A shiver went down Pein's back as he sat at his desk at the base, he looked up from a new batch of paper work. Everything was oddly quiet, and a bad vibe was sent through him. He got up and walked out of his office. He started checking rooms to see why it was so quiet. He had checked EVERY bedroom and found nothing. He ran to the kitchen...NO ONE! he went to the dining room, again NO ONE! He went into the living room hoping to see everyon clustered around the TV but NO ONE WAS THERE! He stood there mouth open, "Where the HELL are all my members...?" This could NOT be good...
HidanLuver107
Jashin
Jashin

View user profile http://rprealm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Life With Da Akatsuki

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:24 pm

I watched as Kakuzu jumped up to the balcony and tried not to laugh. The reaction of the person inside would be utterly hilarious. When I saw Fire's head appear in the window I couldn't hear what she was saying but knowing her, she was swearing. I was trying hard to keep from bouncing up and down in excitement, as my gaze flicked to the blonde bomber a few feet in front of me to my friend who was now climbing out her window and I waved excitedly. I didn't even notice that tobi was standing right next to me. Once she was down from the car I expected her to go for Hidan, but instead she made a bee-line for me. I burst out laughing at her words, knowing that was what she wanted as soon as she came near. "Don't ask me, all I know is that APPARENTLY we're joining the Akatsuki!!! Yeah, thank me for requesting that you join too, 'cause I could have just left with them and not bothered" I spoke louder than her but kept my voice as low as I could with my excitement and the fact that I could never keep my mouth shut anyways. "And just so ya know, I havn't done anything really fangirlish yet. Other than stare. Alot. But yeah I was waiting for us to come get you 'cause I knew you would love to see that. Me being a retard" saying this, I glanced at Deidara again, smiling widely as I broke out randomly running towards him. He had his back to me so when I jumped on him from behind he fell foreward and hit the ground with a thump.

Deidara wasn't sure why they were recruiting these two, other than it had something to do with Tobi. And from this information he had a strong feeling that nothing good was going to come of it. He thought he caught the first girl staring at him a few times and he could tell she was a fangirl. She was also twitching alot, as if trying to hold something in. Which couldnt be good. As the other girl came down from her window after Kakuzu, he could swear he felt like he was being watched and he was tempted to turn around and see if she was looking at him. They both didn't look like they could help with anything at all, and the blonde found himself wondering why the hell Pein allowed thiswhile ignoring Tobi who had come to pester him. He was thinking about this still when something crashed into him from behind and sent him flying to the ground. "What the HELL, un!!" he yelled and he struggled under the person lying on top of him. He rolled over and hopped up as he broke free of the grasp of none other than his fangirl. He backed up slightly, creeped out as she lay on the ground laughing her ass off. The brunette didn't seem to be able to get up because she was laughing so hard so he inched forewards and nudged her with his toe, jumping back as she laughed even harder at this.

Tobi was standing quite close to Mel while her friend climbed down from her house and was dissapointed when she ignored him completely and she kept looking at Deidara. It was his idea to have her in the Akatsuki, and he of course accepted the fact that she had wanted her friend to come with them as well. He walked over to Deidara when Mel's friend went to talk to her and he spoke to the blonde quickly and excitedly. "We're going to have so much fun with them in the Akatsuki!" he said, to be ignored by the blonde as well. He seemed to be thinking but the masked man couldn't be sure, so he repeated his statement, ingored again. When Mel attacked Deidara he was going to help his senpai but of course he didn't need it and he got up without any help so Tobi stood degectedly by Kakuzu as the blonde prodded the girl on the ground cautiously. Tobi wasn't giving up, just waiting for them to go back to the base. He could show Mel around? Or help her get settled in? He would do something to get her to like him, he was sure of that.

Last edited by DeidaraLover1322 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HidanLuver107 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:25 pm

I couldn't help but burst out laughing as Mel jumped on Deidara and the two of them fell over, that was coming and i knew it. When Deidara got up and Mel continued to laugh, I laughed more. Noticing a few people were looking at me like i was as crazy as Mel i stopped as best i could and took a few steps closer to her before bending over and yanking her roughly to her feet by her arm, "Shut up Baka-Chan!You're being an idiot again!" I glanced at everyone again. I wondered why we OF ALL PEOPLE! were joining the Akatsuki but why bother asking they might chage there minds and it would be a perfect opprotunity to be near Hidan-Sama. I fan girl squealed in my head at even the thought of Hidan and I'm sure i would have actually squealed if i looked over at him so i didn't...at the moment...

Hidan was slightly surprised as Deidara was glomped but really...the blonde should have seen it coming...and now Hidan's own gaurd was up more seeing as the other girl seemed to be a fangirl of his and he would rather not end up on the ground like Blondie. He took the slightest of steps away from Fire. But kept his eyes on her just in case she did decide to turn on him and attack him. He was completely oblivious to the fact that he was staring at her and that alone would make her glomp him...or possibly make her pass out. "Hey Kakuzu can we fucking leave now...?" he asked in an annoyed watching Fire out of the corner of his eye. He was getting tired, it was getting dark, he was grumpy, he wanted to go home, he didn't want any fucking fangirls tailing him.

Kakuzu rolled his eyes at Deidara and the new girl. This was NOT going to be all to great. He examined each of them a little more trying to see possible things they would be remotly helpful with. Well the newest one...she had a mouth...but was that the only thing that was like Hidan with her, she didn't look all to strong, she more then likely wasn't a Jashinist and there was no possible way she was immortal. She also didn't seem to be a outgoing as her friend that wouldn't help much either. The other on...she acted to much like Tobi to be any use with anything...maybe she could do chores...and maybe she could cook...but other then that she looked pretty useless too. He sighed and looked over at Hidan when he was questioned, "We can go..." He turned to Deidara, "Can you get us a mode or transport..." he knew what he meant...but the look he gave the blonde just SCREAMED, 'blow anything up...and it'll be your head...'.
HidanLuver107
Jashin
Jashin

View user profile http://rprealm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DeidaraLover1322 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:02 pm

I took a few deep breaths when Fire pulled me to me feet. I was mostly done laughing now, except for the random insane sounding giggle. "My name's not Baka-chan!!!" I protested while crossing my arms. I hated it when she called me that and she knew it, which was the point. "And I know I'm being an idiot, it's my job". A random hyper wave shot through me and I started jumping up and down quickly. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god CHEESECAKE!!" I burst out laughing again but quickly stopped, knowing that everyone would be staring. I looked at Deidara quickly and had to hold back more laughter to see that he was standing a bit away from Fire and I, looking at me fearfully, as if anticipating another attack, and I knew he was probably wondering why the hell I was just jumping up and down, and why the hell cheesecake made me laugh so much.

Deidara stood pretty far from the new girls and he watched the taller one, not wanting to be attacked again. When she started jumping up and down his eye twitched, and hearing her words he scratched the back of his head, confused. Seeing Mel turn and look at him he took an involountary step back, his eyes not leaving her as he fearfully waited for any assault. Hearing Kakuzu's words he looked at him and nodded, smirking at the look he got from the stitched up man. He stuck his hands in the bags of clay at his waist and the mouths on his palms chewed at the lumps of clay eagerly. He glanced at Mel again, finding that she was staring at him, so he looked away quickly. He found it extremely creey having the new girl staring at him, but he pushed it away as he made his art, five clay birds. Once that was finished he set them on the ground and made a handsign, glancing around as he muttered 'katsu' causing the little birds to grow. "Ok, two to a bird, un" with that he hopped on the nearest one, turning to see who was going to be riding on the same one as him, almost slapping himself in the face as Mel excitedly ran to it, tripping on the way there and falling flat on her face. He laughed slightly at that but she hopped to her feet, putting her arms in the air to keep her balance before jumping onto the bird behind him, grinning widely, but keeping silent for now.

Tobi stood by Kakuzu now quietly, waiting to go home. He looked up when Hidan spoke to his partner, and he knew he wouldn't have to wait much longer as Deidara began to work on his birds at Kakuzu's request. He waited until they were done before moving towards the one that Deidara was on, stopping when he saw Mel running towards it. He walked to the one beside it, climbing on and waiting for whoever would be forced to sit with him for the long flight home.
DeidaraLover1322
Kage
Kage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down