A Regular Day at the Akatsuki Base...

Go down

A Regular Day at the Akatsuki Base...

Post by HidanLuver107 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Azami Fire woke with a start this fine day...As someone started cursing very loudly. The sound passing easily through the foot thick stone walls. A growl escaped her lips as she immediantly knew the culprit. But if she yelled back not ONLY would everyone be pissed at the loud mouthed albino the next room over but also at her...probably start some stereotype that all Jashinist's are loud and foul mouthed. She wouldn't be able to get to sleep again,looking at the clock revealed it was 5 in the morning...WHY THE HELL WAS HE YELLING AT 5 IN THE MORNING! Azami sighed angrily and got up, throwing on her cloak over her pyjamas to lazy to actually get dressed. She ripped open the door and stormed down the hall towards the living room, mumbling curses under her breath as she went. She plopped herself down on the couch and turned on the TV, starting to surf channels...the yelling STILL hadn't stopped! What the HELL was he screaming about...oh well at least he was sticking to his room this time. She heard someone walk into the room and looked over to see who of the other 11 people who lived here it could be. Azami sighed to herself...at least it wasn't one of those annoying as fuck people..."Hey...Hidan's yelling wake you up to?" she asked and turned back to watch the channels flip past...
HidanLuver107
Jashin
Jashin

View user profile http://rprealm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: A Regular Day at the Akatsuki Base...

Post by OniNatsuyo on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:09 pm

"I was already awake, but when Hidan started yelling I couldn't continue what I was doing. I wish he would just shut up for once" Oni said annoyed. Oni was standing in the shadows with the little fox demon that's always wit her cookie. Cookie ran back and forh throw out the run with out stoping. "Stop Cookie-chan" yelled Oni and trow him over her shoulders. Why is Hidan yelling there isn't anything for him the yell about. I wish that he didn't have to at this time not when I just want to be alone.
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HidanLuver107 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:19 pm

"Meh...well everyone is probably up by now...wanna go yell at Hidan...?" Azami asked turning off the tv. Azami's crush on Hidan was all to obvious at times...but he seemed completely clueless...it was probably better that way anyway. She got up and stretched slightly taking a few steps towards Oni waiting for a response.
HidanLuver107
Jashin
Jashin

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:26 pm

"Ya lets! Is it becuse you like him," Oni replad. Oni of corse in the Akatsuki liked going on the missions but when it came to social talks she blow it. It was by yelling at them or by not saying anything at all. Oni wounderd if any of the members minse Azami. "Cookie come were going to go yell at Hidan to shut the hell up. So move it or Zetzu will come and find you all alone" Oni trated the tiny red and black fox. And so Azami and Oni made there way to Hidan....
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HidanLuver107 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Azami scowled at Oni before walking quickly down the hall to Hidan's bedroom door...Azami started pounding on it, "SHUT DA HELL UP HIDAN!!!" she yelled.

"WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING MAKE ME!?" came his loud obnoxious reply.

"FINE I FUCKING WILL!" Azami retorted. She ripped open the door and had her own scythe out ready to strike, her eyes were fierce as she looked into the seemingly empty room. She cocked an eyebrow and took a step into the room. Someone jumped out at her from behind the door and she was pinned to the ground, the sudden minical laughing led her to believe it was Hidan but she still couldn't help but yell, "ACK! I'VE BEEN HIT! SAVE ME!"
HidanLuver107
Jashin
Jashin

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:36 pm

"fine" Oni yelled pissed off at Hidan. She gabed the sword from her hip and got it ready."Cookie I want you to turn into a whip got it," Oni wispered for the fox to here. Cookie the fox demon has the power to become any wepon Oni wishes. Soon the fox was a long whip with the hell star on the handle the whip it slef was black and super thin. Hidan is so wirde sometimes Oni thought to her shelf. She waited to she who it was
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HidanLuver107 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Hidan laughed as he had Azami pinned to the ground, "You can't stop me from yelling, Fire...NO ONE CAN!" and he sttarted his insane laughter again. He grabbed her arm and pinned it to the ground as well so she couldn't move her weapon. He hadn't noticed Oni standing in th door way.

Azami growled angrily, "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!" She yelled trying to move but failing as the man now sitting on her back was much heavier then herself.
HidanLuver107
Jashin
Jashin

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Wow Hidan this is so inmature Oni thought to her self. Noticeing the hidan haden't noticed her yet she know this was the momment to stike him. Oni lashed out the whip that she held in her left hand and wraped it around hidan's right arm pulling him away. "Hidan I told you a million times in the end your demons will aways win"Oni yelled holding the sword high above her hand. She pulled the sword down at high speeds cuting Hidan's head off(agein). "Looks like your'll be headless agein intill Kakuzu finds you," Oni smirked looking at Hidan's postion. "Damn you all to hell. Why don't you just find the bastred and bring her over here to sew me back" Hidan yelled. "Becuse that wouldn't be fun, oh I got it how about we hide your head also like..........in my room in my closet. Kakuzu would never think to look there. Azami what do you think?" Oni asked waiting for a replie
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HidanLuver107 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Azami got up and brushed the dirt off her cloak and looked down at the know beheaded Hidan. She bent down and picked up Hidan's head by the hair, "Hmm...good idea...and we can shove his body somewhere to... and tape his mouth shut so he can't yell anymore."

"OW OW FUCK! YOU'RE PULLING OUT MY GOD DAMN HAIR!" he yelled but he was uable to do anything...

"Let's store his head first though..." Azami said walking out of Hidan's room with the albinos head in her hand. She started walking down the hall to Oni's room.
HidanLuver107
Jashin
Jashin

Back to top Go down

Post by OniNatsuyo on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:35 pm

"This it so great. I been wanting to do this forever. Don't tell Kakuzu were we put him. Evein if we did I'm sure he wouldn't put him back togeter." Oni laughed. When Oni and Azami got in they throw Hidan's head in the super messy closet and throw cholths and random papers so no one could notice he was there. "Evein if Kakuzu found out I'm sure we could ask him not too in one way or a nother. I could give im money........but I rather not do that."Oni said puting the last pice of paper on top. Oni and Azami left the room leaveing Hidan in a pile of crap. Just as they closed the door they both noticed Kakuzu walking there way."em......Kakuzu...what are you doing here?," Oni asked. "I'm looking for Hidan. The idot woke me up this morning and I would like to have a word with him. Why do you ask Oni? Is there something wrong?," Kakuzu asked worryed about Oni's and Azumi's expressions and covering the door. "Kakuzu there isn't anything wrong. Why would there be, I've been fine all morning. Sorry but we can't help you find Hidan at the momment," Oni said trying not to grin at what she was saying. "Well that's ok Oni I understand.........would you like to help me look for Hidan? I don't think he has gone very far, like where would he go?" Kakuzu asked Oni and Azumi. "Well.........sure Kakuzu I'd love to," Oni replaid still fighting off her grin. Then Oni turned to Azumi for her replaid.....
OniNatsuyo
Chuunin
Chuunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down